MotorsbytheMoat - Leeds Castle, Kent

Use this forum to post up threads of pictures. e.g. Car Shows, Brochures, Meets etc. If you have a thread in another forum you would like moved here, please PM Admin.
MiniMan
Car(s): 1.6 Ford Capri Laser, 1986, Diamond white with half white leather recaro interior

MotorsbytheMoat - Leeds Castle, Kent

Post by MiniMan »

I was down in London this weekend and invited along to Motors by the Moat in Kent.

Firstly it was possibly one of the nicest locations, set right in front of Leeds Castle.
As my capri was still in the bodyshop I joined my girlfriends dad and his Suburu RB5.
The RB5 is a bit different to my capri, but probably one of the most photographed cars at the show, simple because of the chrome work (see photos).

Was a great day all in all and certainly had the weather for it. Here's just a few photos from the day...

Thanks

Sam
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: MotorsbytheMoat - Leeds Castle, Kent

Post by andyd »

Hi Sam,
Nice pictures, looks like it was a good day.
RB5 looks great, but a bit too much chrome for me :lol: These and the P1 are worth getting hold of as a future classic.

Nice to see 'Dads' are still driving them too :D :D

Andy
Taff50ish
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8 Injection Special, every few days.
VW Tiguan for daily & boaring runs.
Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Now unfortunately gone...
Triumph 1200 Tiger XCA instead... Now also gone.
Tiger XRT instead... No, gone too...
BMW R1250RS Exec... Try this one out (old man syndrome).

Post by Taff50ish »

Hi there,

Some great pics there. I didn't hear about this one, as it's quite local for me, but I couldn't have made it as it was the Capri day, but cheers for sharing these. Those are 3 really nice looking Capris you saw there. As for that Chrome work, it does look amazingly!!! A lot of time and effort has gone into this I think.... This is a really nice part of the Country as you say...

Cheers for sharing these, hope you get your Capri back on the Road soon. All the very best,

John...
Bertie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1984 Capri 2.8 injection special
2016 Ford Tourneo Titanium
2015 Subaru Forrester
1958 Porsche 108L Tractor

Post by Bertie »

Hi Sam

Looks a great location and some very nice metal on show. a good event by the looks and thanks for posting the pics

Des
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi Sam,
Thanks for posting the photos, It looks like a fantastic day out, and the cars look gorgeous. It's a pity your car couldn't come out and play with the other Capris, but I'm sure you're planning to go to other shows over the summer.

All the best,
Andrew.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Nice one Sam.

Yep as has been said mate a lovely location and what great weather too. Never actually been to Leeds Castle but hear its beautuful. What a perfect location for classic cars...especially those Capri's which all look stunning. Great photo's !

Cheers now

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Thanks for posting Sam, good to see pictures of shows in different parts of the country, what a great location. Looking at those engine bays, i'm going to keep mine firmly closed for now :) Glad you enjoyed.
Cheers,
Rob