Screws

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
aikmanmosquito
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser, a few other cars that aren't Capris

Screws

Post by aikmanmosquito »

Strange request, but am looking for the little screws that screw the light rings onto the mounting plates, there's three per light, I'm short of 4, also has anyone got spare bolts for the prop floor mounting.
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Re: Screws

Post by pbar »

Hi, things are quite slow on the forum at the moment, especially from a technical point of view. Might be worth also posting on Capri Power, its nowhere near as friendly but seems busier for questions like this.
stevemarl
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser

Post by stevemarl »

TBH, you`d be as well just going to Halfords and getting an assortment box of self-tappers, with all different sizes, heads, non white, crosshead slots etc. They`re always useful things to have.
Not_Anumber
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Just sold 1983 2.8 Injection 5 speed. Currently restoring another classic Previously owned 2 Capris. Likely to own another at some point

Post by Not_Anumber »

Its worth trying Martin at Caprigear for the prop mounting bolts. For us on here and the other forum Martin is our favoured and trusted supplier, If Martin doesnt have something in stock he will point you to someone who has.
atomic4
Car(s): Ford Capri V8 Twin turbo.
W reg black 3ltr S

Post by atomic4 »

I remember Mick Ward used to have genuine black screws for the headlamp rings a while back. As I bought some from him.

I'm sure someone will have his contact details somewhere.

Happy hunting!. :goodluck: