You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: New member

Post by Mc Tool »

Our air gun laws dont have any limit on power , only that pcp air guns are to be treated as a normal fire arm in that you must have a firearm license , or be in the immediate company of a license holder when using or transporting pcp air guns and must be stored as per firearms . Any one over 18 may own or possess a normal springer and if under 18 must have firearm license ....which you cant get till your 16. I have a nitro sprung underlever , all polished up inside , charlie trigger ......easily nails starlings at 40-50m , groups around an inch at 50m with regular pellets .🙂
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
zeus
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri mk3 2.0S

Post by zeus »

Mc Tool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:20 pm Our air gun laws dont have any limit on power , only that pcp air guns are to be treated as a normal fire arm in that you must have a firearm license , or be in the immediate company of a license holder when using or transporting pcp air guns and must be stored as per firearms . Any one over 18 may own or possess a normal springer and if under 18 must have firearm license ....which you cant get till your 16. I have a nitro sprung underlever , all polished up inside , charlie trigger ......easily nails starlings at 40-50m , groups around an inch at 50m with regular pellets .🙂
Hello, there are different laws, here it is forbidden for us to hunt with those weapons, in any case, I do not hunt ...
The Charlie Datuna trigger was very good on my Gamo, until I discovered Weihrauch and his Rekord trigger, On pcp, I have an edgun and several FX, although I have had several, I would not mind having an air-arms 400s again .. .
Greetings
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

We are going thru firearm law reform after some #ucking Australian came over here and shot the place up, so Im deciding wether to sell up my arsenal as I dont hardly use them now. I would love a good pcp for sniping at birds , the Gamo is fine at the price , dont like bendy barrels, and dont really like springs either but they are working for me at the mo . 😁
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
zeus
Donator
Donator

Post by zeus »

I'm sorry to read that, there are more and more restrictions in that sense, I enjoy my pcps and springs, field target shooting and paper targets ...
While I can....
nigecapri
Car(s): Black 2.0S with supercharged bike carbs.

Post by nigecapri »

Welcome to the LaserPage. A very nice car you have, the previous owner looked after it well.
I'm sure you will have plenty fun driving your 2.0S
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

zeus wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:59 pm Hello, there are different laws, here it is forbidden for us to hunt with those weapons, in any case, I do not hunt ...
The Charlie Datuna trigger was very good on my Gamo, until I discovered Weihrauch and his Rekord trigger, On pcp, I have an edgun and several FX, although I have had several, I would not mind having an air-arms 400s again .. .
Greetings
Hi, welcome to the forum, nice car, nice rifle, looks expensive!

I have hunted pigeons and rabbits with a break barrel air rifle (to eat), a Gamo Whisper, it's not easy, you need lots of patience.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
zeus
Donator
Donator

Post by zeus »

Major_Tom wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:20 am
zeus wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:59 pm Hello, there are different laws, here it is forbidden for us to hunt with those weapons, in any case, I do not hunt ...
Greetings
Hi, welcome to the forum, nice car, nice rifle, looks expensive!

I have hunted pigeons and rabbits with a break barrel air rifle (to eat), a Gamo Whisper, it's not easy, you need lots of patience.
Hi, thanks, it's an FX Wildcat, but I have some more ... :mrgreen:
All the best