Lamborghini's capri envy

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Lamborghini's capri envy

Post by Mc Tool »

I knew there was sommat I had to tell you lot 😆. Di and I went to the Otautau car show a few weeks back ,there was a yellow Lambo parked with all the other knob rots cars , but as we were gearing up to leave this Capri comes wandering in and parks up on the edge of the group of cars , then about 5mins later I hears the Lambo cranking up and it comes driving round and parks next to the capri ......I even got a pic off Di's phone but I cant seem to shrink it so I can post it.......but Im working on it . I did discover tho that my phone has some sort of recognition thing goin on as I tap on the car in the pic and it tells me what it is .....awesome
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Re: Lamborghini's capri envy

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:41 am I knew there was sommat I had to tell you lot 😆. Di and I went to the Otautau car show a few weeks back ,there was a yellow Lambo parked with all the other knob rots cars , but as we were gearing up to leave this Capri comes wandering in and parks up on the edge of the group of cars , then about 5mins later I hears the Lambo cranking up and it comes driving round and parks next to the capri ......I even got a pic off Di's phone but I cant seem to shrink it so I can post it.......but Im working on it . I did discover tho that my phone has some sort of recognition thing goin on as I tap on the car in the pic and it tells me what it is .....awesome
Oh cool, you are able to do stuff in NZ!
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Lamborghini's capri envy

Post by Mc Tool »

Major_Tom wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:55 am
Mc Tool wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:41 am I knew there was sommat I had to tell you lot 😆. Di and I went to the Otautau car show a few weeks back ,there was a yellow Lambo parked with all the other knob rots cars , but as we were gearing up to leave this Capri comes wandering in and parks up on the edge of the group of cars , then about 5mins later I hears the Lambo cranking up and it comes driving round and parks next to the capri ......I even got a pic off Di's phone but I cant seem to shrink it so I can post it.......but Im working on it . I did discover tho that my phone has some sort of recognition thing goin on as I tap on the car in the pic and it tells me what it is .....awesome
Oh cool, you are able to do stuff in NZ!
Yeah , sorry for the late reply but things are grim here too Tom we had to go to Poland to get groceries
IMG_20210324_132359.jpg
Sorry bout the crap pix but the policja dont like dodgy lookin cripples taking commercially sensitive pix so we ( Di on camera .....possibly another reason for shit pix )had to pose and run ....hop ...whatever😆
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh