She loves the attention really!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

She loves the attention really!

Post by Peter-S »

The daily was having a main dealer service today and as its about 12 miles away we take two cars and leave one with the garage. As I was booking it in a chap came by telling me he'd just been talking to my wife about the Capri. I bet she loved that I said. Not a fan then he asked. Well...
We went back a while ago to collect the daily and I left the wife in the Capri while I went inside but after a while she came and found me. Seems that she got fed up with being gawped at after the third person came out of the workshop for a look and a reminisce!
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: She loves the attention really!

Post by Jasonmarie »

You got to laugh as we have got use to it now but my wife just laughs when the kids tell her we was waved at or people were stopping and looking at the Capri .
Hope the daily was ok Peter
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Peter-S wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:10 pm Well...
We went back a while ago to collect the daily and I left the wife in the Capri while I went inside but after a while she came and found me. Seems that she got fed up with being gawped at after the third person came out of the workshop for a look and a reminisce!
Wha....? All her old boyfriends work at the same place ?😆
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Jasonmarie wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:06 pm You got to laugh as we have got use to it now but my wife just laughs when the kids tell her we was waved at or people were stopping and looking at the Capri .
Hope the daily was ok Peter
Me and Di and her bestie Dana were travelling down the west coast in Crapi and we had stopped at a couple of places ,Dana stayed in the car as she was under a pile of stuff in the back , she said when we got back to the car that she must be lookin doable (she's a rough diamond )as she had been gettin plenty of looks ,well Di n I fell about the place laughing...." Nah , its the car you dumb coconut" . Di has another friend that prints T shirts and we had ones that said " No ! ,You dont see many of them now days " coz thats what every bugger and his dog say when we get out of Crapi somewhere.
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

Mc Tool wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:30 am
Peter-S wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:10 pm Well...
Wha....? All her old boyfriends work at the same place ?😆
What are the odds :lmao:
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr