Thank god I installed air filters..

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Thank god I installed air filters..

Post by Major_Tom »

I was warned this could happen with these:

That's not soaked in fuel by the way, its oily water from where I chucked em in the footwell.

...fortunately there was a police car behind me. That just fucked off without bothering to investigate. I guess "the man" saw my seditious writings on here and they used their heat ray to set my car on fire. Still... good job I wasnt a little old lady hey.

Idles like a bag of shit now, but revs ok.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Thank god I installed air filters..

Post by Mc Tool »

Ha 😁 Im generally quite pleased when the police just fuck off without investigating me, even if my car was on fire, actually I did once get investigated by the feds and we nearly set fire to them and their car .......oh how we laughed...🙄... I'll tell ya about it if ya want 😀
Thats no good Tom ,probly fucking lucky really .
I use water soluble filter oils on any foam or flock (like K&N ....wire mesh and fluff ) filters because it doesn't burn , and cleaning is just running them under the warm tap......beats trying to rinse filters in dirty solvent or petrol.
Last edited by Mc Tool on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Re: Thank god I installed air filters..

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:12 pm Ha 😁 Im generally quite pleased when the police just fuck off without investigating me, even if my car was on fire, actually I did once get investigated by the feds and we nearly set fire to the cop car .......oh how we laughed...🙄... I'll tell ya about it if ya want 😀
Yeah good job I got them, wouldnt want to suck crap into the engine :lol:

Yes go on, like a good yarn!
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.