You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm
- Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss
- Location: Invercargill New Zealand
Id rather have a bottle in front of me
than a frontal lobotomy
- Posts: 1629
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:21 pm
- Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Fiesta mK2 pop plus, Skoda Octavia VRS,
- Location: High Wycombe
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:19 pm
- Car(s): 3.0 Ghia
Very sad for the family & a some big shoes to fill for the country & the commonwealth
- Posts: 4700
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:31 pm
- Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser
It`s kind of hard to take in yet, he`s always been there, seemed like he always would be. Must be devastating for the Queen. Not a big fan of the royals generally, especially the younger parasitic brats, but I genuinely like the Queen, and Philip, TBH, didn`t really giva a s*** - which was quite endearing. A proper character, no time for all the woke crap.
- Posts: 3472
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:52 pm
- Car(s): Some
So long 'Phil the Greek'. We won't see his like again.
Time for Anne to step up and take on the mantle methinks. She learned well from her father.