Cologne track widths

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Cologne track widths

Post by Mc Tool »

Oh yeah ! Im into max torque at zero revs sorta thing . Some of these hyper sports hybrids with the 500hp ice and the zero revs torque thing from the lecky dept would have to give any petrol head a hard on .
I just dont think lithium batteries is the go. Get me a battery that can be given a 700 km charge in 5 mins and weighs 70kg and takes up 70L of volume and Ill start listening 😁.
I think electric is the way but I rather see a hydrogen type fuel cell providing the power . I think the only other technology that could be applied is nuclear. Twould be great if you could run your car on nuclear power station waste.
Ha ha just drive past some fried nuclear power station ( they are everywhereπŸ˜† )and your car will run for weeks .
I have driven a few Prius's and they were no better on fuel than anything comparable .....couldnt see the point ....and the 🀬 thing kept stalling at the lights πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜
Me and Di drove to Wanaka today , saw 8 white Tesla's πŸ˜†we figured they should be charcoal grey or burnt orange , fire truck red ....custom flames paint job . We were thinkin we should get some marshmallows and toasting forks and go stand beside a parked tesla and wait till the owner showed up and say " we are just waiting for it to catch fire so we can toast our marshmallows"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh