What is killing everyone?

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Re: What is killing everyone?

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:53 pm quote Tom
,but this is the thing, even if someone thinks there is magic mushroom dust from Mars in it that will turn us all into space cabbages, if that's what they believe, we have to accept it .
End quote.
Ok but what about all those ( the majority ?) Who really believe that everyone should be vaccinated ? πŸ˜€ back where we started .
If its all bullshit , and various governments have spent millions and squashed economy ( less tax paid )crippled the world trade in their efforts to fool us all , then paid out more millions in relief benefits .........what was in it for them ? If it was indeed a world wide scam who benefited ?
Hundreds of millions of dollars in personal wealth was in it for them πŸ‘

And people believed we should have been mass vaccinated for two main reasons:

1. We were told it was safe and effective.
2. We were scared and looking for something to make us less scared.

No debate was allowed, so that's what we were conditoned to think for 2 years. If people had been allowed a more balanced load of information instead of being told do what they were told without question, fewer folk may have been up for the jab.

Give it 4 - 6 months for the main stream media to spoon feed out the infornation when they deem us ready.
Last edited by Major_Tom on Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

nemo wrote: ↑Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:38 am
Major_Tom wrote: ↑Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:23 pm even if someone thinks there is magic mushroom dust from Mars in it that will turn us all into space cabbages, if that's what they believe, we have to accept it and let them make their decision,

Isn`t that why we have section 135?
Seriously though, how far do you extend that acceptance? Preaching 72 genders to 11y.o. kids.... Paedophilia... where do you say stop, the propagation of these views is harmful. Not that anyone gives a shit but I have to agree with Mr McTool`s last post: even if you`re correct.... (let`s be honest the jury is out on that one) Why? Why? Why?
(It could be argued that Uncle Adolf`s behaviour was actually a tad worse than what you`re accusing `The Man` of? But again, as someone at work once commented: "if he hadn`t killed all those Jews, think how many there`d be now" Everyone`s entitled to their view, right?)
J.
I agree with you about the intersectionality, destroying the family unit, destroying the gender rolls of men and women... it unravels the fabric of society. If history is a metric to go by, someone will eventually rise up to be a voice of reason........ a naughty Uncle perhaps :? It certainly risks harm to wider society.

People choosing not to have a medical intervention that affects only them, for any reason, is different.. it only affects them. You still catch and pass on covid when fully vaxxed, because the virus manifests in the nasal pharynx before getting into your system proper. It's uselees for the purpose we were told, we were lied to.

We have sold snake oil by big drug companies and allowed them and government officials on their payroll to dictate policy. It will all come out. These vaccines were never intended to be given to healthy people, they are not like the non-ionised protein vaccines of yesterday. They have serious safety issues that, if these excess deaths and increase in chronic illnesses are attributable to (we're not sure yet but it doesn't look good) may have sabotaged the health of hundreds of millions of well meaning men, women and children.

Exciting times to be alive.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Drug companies making money out of it .....well maybe but I didnt pay them nothing . Government spent millions with them supplying jabs to you and me for free , so why would the last people to give you something for nothing spend that money on a hoax ........shits and giggles ?
Sometimes we have to do stuff for the greater good and suck up the bits we dont like. Im thinking of rounding up young men and sending them off to war against their will , but where would we be if that hadnt happened . Still a war ,different enemy. Lot of peeps didnt make it home but we were happy with the outcome ,we still remember and respect the fallen officially every year , and I guess there will be people who are not happy with the way things panned out for them . Old storey .....cant make some people happy .
Personally I dont plan on waisting to much time agonising over it while there are trout to be caught , country to tour ,gin and beer , friends ,good food and a warm place to sleep πŸ˜€
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:19 pm Drug companies making money out of it .....well maybe but I didnt pay them nothing . Government spent millions with them supplying jabs to you and me for free , so why would the last people to give you something for nothing spend that money on a hoax ........shits and giggles ?
Sometimes we have to do stuff for the greater good and suck up the bits we dont like.
If you pay VAT on anything, you paid for it. The money spent on it was yours. People always find a way to make money off a good crisis. Making a few billion out of thin air is a tempting proposition for these huge companies and some shareholders amassed hundreds of millions in personal wealth. I've no problem with that, but the product should work as described.. otherwise it's a scam.

As for spending time on the subject, well, things were mental over the last two and a bit years here. I caught covid and recovered very early on, so decided I didn't need to get jabbed. I was then called a flat earther, anti-vaxxer and science denier... by people denying biological science :lol: I've never seen society so polarised and dogmatic, it was like something from the middle ages.

Accusing a man of something he's not is a good way to motivate him and there wasnt much else to do in those years, so I researched.

I never told anyone what to do during the pandemic... imagine the guilt of telling someone not to get a medicine and then they get seriously ill. Same thing applies to people telling someone to get a medicine, who then has a serious adverse reaction to it. All you can do is let people do their own thinking and make up their own minds.

It'a six months after the end of the pandemic now anyway... discussing whether or not people should or should not be jabbed is like having a meeting on the stable door after... well you know :lol: also not the point of this thread really.

But the excess deaths mystery and potential scam involving dozens of countries and public representatives.. juicy stuff, well worth a bit of my time, seeing some of them realise they may be on the wrong side of history after the way they made folk like me feel is poetic justice.

And I'm with you... spring's here, the flowers are coming up, the scents of seedlings in the air, my riding gear is out, things are good πŸ‘
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health ... ibers-know.
Hi Tom , just found this on our news site .....more bullshit πŸ˜€. Thought you might like a bit more ammo 😁
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Interesting. Over here, the antiviral Ivermectin was touted as good treatment for severe cases of covid. Then it was declared ineffective and dangerous.

Now it turns out it was / is effective and not dangerous after all :headscratch: :bullshit:
nigecapri
Car(s): Black 2.0S with supercharged bike carbs.

Post by nigecapri »

AZ vaccine banned in Australia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hm7mXkNmAk

And all vaccinations stopped in Switzerland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBWJ4mGjpM
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

I had the AZ one for my first two innoculations and have had the Pfizer one for the next three (I've had 5 due to my brain tumour) and the AZ injections haven't given me any trouble at all whereas my arms and shoulders are still painful from the Pfizer bastards.

None of them fucking worked as I still was hospitalised with Covid (and Influenza B at the same time) about a month ago!
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Huh , I recently got a email from some government freeloader telling me Im eligible for another jab, then I gets a txt from my medical centre telling me to hurry up . There is some ulterior motive there tho , I give them nurses heaps😁 and they fight over who gets to stab me πŸ˜†, ha ha I gotta do my bowel cancer screening test .......that will fix them , shit on a stick .......lets see them fight over that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’©
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:53 pm Huh , I recently got a email from some government freeloader telling me Im eligible for another jab, then I gets a txt from my medical centre telling me to hurry up . There is some ulterior motive there tho , I give them nurses heaps😁 and they fight over who gets to stab me πŸ˜†, ha ha I gotta do my bowel cancer screening test .......that will fix them , shit on a stick .......lets see them fight over that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’©
Just had all that back in January. Had to have the endoscope up my bum which wasn't fun, they blow in carbon dioxide to inflate your bowel so the tube goes round corners - very painful until I let go the biggest fart I've ever done all over the endocrinologist!
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

MmmmmπŸ€”carbon dioxide.......I got a whole 5kg cylinder of that .....ha ha πŸ˜†probly should use the regulator too😲 ,but the ability to fart at will is sorta a holy grail . One could have control of volume and duration ,which is all very well but they gotta stink too , and!! you couldn't light them .....lpg might be better , smells too πŸ˜‚
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

nigecapri wrote: ↑Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:15 pm AZ vaccine banned in Australia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hm7mXkNmAk

And all vaccinations stopped in Switzerland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBWJ4mGjpM
He's good that John Campbell. Have you seen his video on censorship? Quite scary.

He also mentions how money from big pharma influences policy, in the US and globally. I don't think a lot of people outside the US realise how much their pharmaceutical companies have influence over there. They are effectively an arm of the government and the amounts of money we're talking is... sizeable.

Norwegian study of 31 countries finds positive correlation between vaccination and excess all cause mortality (not peer reviewed yet):

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202302.0350/v1
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Paul G wrote: ↑Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:38 pm I had the AZ one for my first two innoculations and have had the Pfizer one for the next three (I've had 5 due to my brain tumour) and the AZ injections haven't given me any trouble at all whereas my arms and shoulders are still painful from the Pfizer bastards.

None of them fucking worked as I still was hospitalised with Covid (and Influenza B at the same time) about a month ago!
Just noticed your post, what a plight :(

And yes... if the jabs were effective, fill your boots boys, make some coin... but as you say.. they don't seem to be fit for purpose.