What is killing everyone?

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

What is killing everyone?

Post by Major_Tom »

..non-covid deaths are up 18%. That's roughly 1000 per week above the average. Primarily heart attacks and strokes.

I've been keeping an eye on this and this is the list of
things it could be according to the BBC, Guardian, Daily Mail etc:

The hot weather,
The cold weather,
Anxiety over the pandemic,
Bad habits picked up during lockdown (lack of excercise, drinking too much, eating crap etc),
Missed cancer screenings due to lockdown interfering with appointments,
Health issues going unnoticed due to the above reasons,
Covid itself giving us all a very high propensity for heart attack and stroke.

I've noticed one thing not being discussed. One factor that has affected tens of millions of us, no more outlandish or illlogical than the above, which any rationally minded individual would add to that list as something worth considering. 1000 extra deaths a week is the reality.

Why is the possibility that these new, untested medicines we've all had foisted on us being another potential factor not being discussed?

I only menton this to get your thoughts. My cousin got myocarditis after his second jab, confirmed by his GP to be vaccine injury.

I know two other people with heart problems that have appeared since the rollout, but no confirmation as to the cause yet.

Leave any vitriol at the door please. People are dying, this is intended to be a discussion about it.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Major_Tom

Re: What is killing everyone?

Post by Major_Tom »

ONS data for England and Wales https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... nal/latest

Week 52 (December 2022)

SCP440
Car(s): Capri Ghia MK3 3.0, Jensen Interceptor MK3, ZTT 260 V8

Post by SCP440 »

There are also a lot of people off work with non seasonal problems. Shingles is something I have heard of a lot of people suffering with.
Maybe as life is getting back to normal the more fragile members of society that have managed to avoid serious illness and stress are the ones that are dying?
It will be interesting to see if this increase in the normal carries on or is just a blip.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

SCP440 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:38 am There are also a lot of people off work with non seasonal problems. Shingles is something I have heard of a lot of people suffering with.
Maybe as life is getting back to normal the more fragile members of society that have managed to avoid serious illness and stress are the ones that are dying?
It will be interesting to see if this increase in the normal carries on or is just a blip.
Oh yes I heard that too.

Yes a few of my friends have contracted shingles recently and another one, son of a friend, had chicken pox, which he already had as a little boy.

The excess deaths are increasing sadly, it was 16% above the five year average a couple of months back, then 18%, now 20% :(

Not sure about the non seasonal illnesses.
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

So here's another theory:
Mother Nature decided to do something about the over-population by hoomans, who are killing off all the other species in their way.
The sneaky hoomans thought they'd be clever with their little syringes and beat Mother Nature. But she was a step or two ahead. Ready for that one and just made sure the inoculations simply caused the cull to be redirected.
May sound harsh but you'd have to admit the population boom is stupidly out of control. In my lifetime the amount of people on the planet has almost doubled. I remember when it got to 6 billion, around the end of the last century, they stated that there were more people alive at that time than the total amount of people alive throughout recorded history before that!
And now there are 33% more! (Just passed 8 billion!)
Accepting that I'd be a bit p***ed off if it got me, I reckon thinning out the population isn't a bad thing for the future of the planet.

Tin hat on and taking cover. :D
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Bug wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:20 pm So here's another theory:
Mother Nature decided to do something about the over-population by hoomans, who are killing off all the other species in their way.
The sneaky hoomans thought they'd be clever with their little syringes and beat Mother Nature. But she was a step or two ahead. Ready for that one and just made sure the inoculations simply caused the cull to be redirected.
May sound harsh but you'd have to admit the population boom is stupidly out of control. In my lifetime the amount of people on the planet has almost doubled. I remember when it got to 6 billion, around the end of the last century, they stated that there were more people alive at that time than the total amount of people alive throughout recorded history before that!
And now there are 33% more! (Just passed 8 billion!)
Accepting that I'd be a bit p***ed off if it got me, I reckon thinning out the population isn't a bad thing for the future of the planet.

Tin hat on and taking cover. :D
It seems that Covid came from a lab after all though. I thought it was a naturally occurring virus at first, but keeping an open mind seems the best policy. Yesterday's 'misinformation' seems to be tomorrow's fact.

I like your theory though.. but it all seems man made!
SCP440

Post by SCP440 »

Another problem is the demographic of the worlds population, maybe this is natures way to tip the balance back to how it should be? Some countries have more of there population over 60 than they do people between 20 and 60.
Dont get me wrong we all want to live longer but the demands it puts on the rest of the population makes it to top heavy and Pensions and the health services wont be able to cope.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

SCP440 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:32 pm Another problem is the demographic of the worlds population, maybe this is natures way to tip the balance back to how it should be? Some countries have more of there population over 60 than they do people between 20 and 60.
Dont get me wrong we all want to live longer but the demands it puts on the rest of the population makes it to top heavy and Pensions and the health services wont be able to cope.
It doesn't seem to be a naturally occuring virus though:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... mail-chain

..it could well be a lab-enhanced modification of one or more coronaviruses that escaped from a Wuhan lab:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... earch.html

..the video in the report of the US Senator giving Anthony Fauci a grilling over this is great by the way :lol:
mgentry90
Car(s): Fiesta, laser ( under modification )

Post by mgentry90 »

Question for op, why is this something you think about, or is this what old people do lol
Mr B
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Four 3 litre Capri's and 2 Mark 1 GXL's

Post by Mr B »

I personally choose not to have the jabs, just my gut feeling saying leave this one alone baby
If an honest man is wrong and after demonstrating that he is wrong he either stops being wrong or stops being honest
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

mgentry90 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:56 pm Question for op, why is this something you think about, or is this what old people do lol
I think about this because the UK death rate is 20% higher than it should be and nobody knows why :lol:

No scientist, politician or news outlet can agree on what's causing it.

Are you not the curious type?
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mr B wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:50 am I personally choose not to have the jabs, just my gut feeling saying leave this one alone baby
I felt / feel the same way.
Bug

Post by Bug »

I decided to look into this myself and I've discovered that 100% of people have died of lack of breath! :D
SCP440

Post by SCP440 »

I had an interesting conversation today with one of the Wifes friends.She has recently got over a 3 week showing positive for Covid with mild cold symtoms. She is in the NHS and was something to do with the roll out of the Vaccine program.
Anyway I asked her why if the Vaccine program was so effective how come there are still so many people getting it and still dying? Her answer was the vaccine was never going to stop people getting the virus but it it supposed to lower the chances of you dying from it. She reckoned if it had not been for the vaccine the death rate would have been at least 50% higher and possibly double as has been shown by countries that have not had or a poor roll out of the vaccine. :o
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

SCP440 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:26 pm Her answer was the vaccine was never going to stop people getting the virus but it it supposed to lower the chances of you dying from it. She reckoned if it had not been for the vaccine the death rate would have been at least 50% higher and possibly double as has been shown by countries that have not had or a poor roll out of the vaccine. :o
I had a similar conversation. Thing is we weren't actually told that, we were told to get it to protect others, we were told getting it would reduce transmission, get the R number down and get us out of lockdown. Now everyone's forgotten about that and running with this 'it was never supposed to stop transmission' story.

Also, while it might have helped reduce symptoms of the first wave, by the time omicron rolled around, it was so mild that we can't use the mortailty data from one to show an outcome of the other.

Finally in reference to your wife's friend's final point, it's actually not true: Africa, one of the least vaccinated continents on earth, has a comparable covid death rate of a highly vaccinated country like NZ or UK. There's a few potential reasons for this, including poor record keeping, but they certainty haven't seemed to have suffered as much as predictions expected.

They also do not have the unexplained excess deaths issue we and other highly vaccinated countries have.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Bug wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:42 am I decided to look into this myself and I've discovered that 100% of people have died of lack of breath! :D
You can lie with statistics, it's true - there is a famous thesis to prove this that makes a case for bread being lethal as everyone who has eaten it has died :lol:

Thing is, asbestos, tetra ethyl lead and fags continued to be marketed as harmless or even healthy using fake or doctored statistics, so it cuts both ways. There are huge amounts of money and very rich people involved and I don't think they care that much about you or I.

The exploding Ford Pinto story sounds like a made up bad novel... but it was true, profit was pur before your safety.

Happens all the time. Might be happening again. Hopefully I'm wrong. Doesn't look good though.
Mr B
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Four 3 litre Capri's and 2 Mark 1 GXL's

Post by Mr B »

They could tell me that having the jabs would make the sun shine outta my arse - still not happening, something about all this doesn't feel right, gut instinct gets better with age so I'll pass on the jabs if it's all the same.

Wayne
If an honest man is wrong and after demonstrating that he is wrong he either stops being wrong or stops being honest
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mr B wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:48 am They could tell me that having the jabs would make the sun shine outta my arse - still not happening, something about all this doesn't feel right, gut instinct gets better with age so I'll pass on the jabs if it's all the same.

Wayne
Statistically you've almost certainly had covid by now and naturally acquired immunity is the most robust protection from reinfection.

Remember though Mr B I'm trying to steer the conversation towards the sudden spike in deaths over the last 6 months, rather than to take or not take the jab.
Last edited by Major_Tom on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Just to clear up any doubt, according to Oxford Uni, for a healthy 14 year old, the mortality rate from covid is less than 1 in 1,000,000. For a healthy 85 year old, it's around 1 in 500. and the average age of death from covid is 84.5.

Here is the evidence based risk calculator. It's been live for about a year. Have a play with it:

https://qcovid.org/

Just to be clear, the deaths data I quoted from the ONS is NOT just an aberration on Week 52 - the non-covid death rate has been consistently higher than the 5 year average for about 6 months and is affecting all age groups.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Major_Tom wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:40 am the non-covid death rate has been consistently higher than the 5 year average for about 6 months and is affecting all age groups.
Or maybe it is still covid, but either people can't be arsed to write it on the death certificate, or have been instructed not to?

They used to say opinions are like arseholes: everybody has one.
Now I think we simply delete 'opinion' and insert 'theory'. ;)