Think about this for a bit 😂😂

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Think about this for a bit 😂😂

Post by Mc Tool »

In the court news (yeah I read it to see if any of the old team are still regulars 😁),any how some overly keen hetro guy was caught taking up skirt shots of young women , the news says that his camera showed "evidence" showing 22 women ....17 of who the police are yet to identify.........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I mean how the #uck do you go about that , and what did the 5 women so far identified think of the process.
On a slightly more serious note , wouldnt they be better off not knowingπŸ€”
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: Think about this for a bit 😂😂

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:17 pm On a slightly more serious note , wouldnt they be better off not knowingπŸ€”
It's an interesting point and I originally thought the same, but changed my feelings about it.

Perhaps the police have an obligation to inform victims that they'd been violated, even if they were unaware. I suppose the photos had been taken not just for personal gratification but for sharing on the internet, and there may be a chance that somebody known to one of the women could have identified them. They wouldn't want to find out that way.

Andrew.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Yeah , its a hard oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But , if the cops came to me and said Di had been a victim bla bla bla ........I wouldnt tell her . I just cant see how she would be better off knowing. Hypothetically, of course πŸ™‚
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:17 pm In the court news (yeah I read it to see if any of the old team are still regulars 😁),any how some overly keen hetro guy was caught taking up skirt shots of young women , the news says that his camera showed "evidence" showing 22 women ....17 of who the police are yet to identify.........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I mean how the #uck do you go about that , and what did the 5 women so far identified think of the process.
Ah, I know the solution. You simply invite a police forensics team to lie on their backs on a conveyor belt, and the potential victims stand above them with their legs apart, just off the conveyor. The forensic scientists and often the jurors are then slowly fed through the legs and take notes on what they see, comparing the results to the photographic evidence.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:02 am Yeah , its a hard oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But , if the cops came to me and said Di had been a victim bla bla bla ........I wouldnt tell her . I just cant see how she would be better off knowing. Hypothetically, of course πŸ™‚
Aren't you just skirting the issue?
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Major_Tom wrote: ↑Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:07 pm
Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:17 pm In the court news (yeah I read it to see if any of the old team are still regulars 😁),any how some overly keen hetro guy was caught taking up skirt shots of young women , the news says that his camera showed "evidence" showing 22 women ....17 of who the police are yet to identify.........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I mean how the #uck do you go about that , and what did the 5 women so far identified think of the process.
take notes on what they see,
They would have to be ambidextrous πŸ˜†.and anyhow doesnt sound that bad , maybe he just wanted to press their buttons 😲
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Well the best, most objective solution would be for the jurors and forensic team to all take upskirt photographs with the same model of camera as the defendant. In fact, you would be best off getting the defendant to take pictures of the plaintiff's nethers as he travels on the conveyor belt to see if the pictures resembled those held as evidence.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

I think it would only be fair to have some "control " pictures too for comparison ,maybe some celebrities .... Vicky Pollard, and that Greta mutt , Dame Edna :xd:
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Yes, yes, quite right, for the purposes of fairness, inclusion, diversity and reasonable doubt, an array of different ladies undercarriages should be documented. A huge collage of hundreds of grundy snaps should then be produced so everyone can look at them and experience just how despicable and horrible and alluring the defendant's twisted hobby really is. Allegedly is, I mean.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Yeah , mmmm ,now I hear some women go commando, spose it depends on ones particular fetish as to wether thats a bonus or not .
A ---t is a wonderful creature
all covered in cute little hair
looks like the face of a preacher
smells like the arse of a bear .

Mmmm my autocorrect keeps trying to change fettish to scottish......might be something in that .
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:03 am Yeah , mmmm ,now I hear some women go commando, spose it depends on ones particular fetish as to wether thats a bonus or not .
A ---t is a wonderful creature
all covered in cute little hair
looks like the face of a preacher
smells like the arse of a bear .

Mmmm my autocorrect keeps trying to change fettish to scottish......might be something in that .
:lol: :lol: :lol: