Broke down!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Broke down!

Post by Major_Tom »

..so I had a date on Saturday with a lesbian whose forcefield I broke through.

She likes gaming, fast driving and a drink. So, there I was zooming to the building society to get money out (I dont like banks) and I was late as I was giving my bereaved mate some support earlier.

Left with just enough time to spare, put my foot down. About a mile later on a single carriageway A road, I suddenly felt the power drop, like it was on two cylinders.. Then it went completely.

Coasted to a stop in someone's lay by / front drive thing. No petrol in the fuel filter. I'd filled up so knew it couldnt be actually out of fuel.

Got the tools and the torch out and what had happened was the fuel feed hose had come off the pump! The end rubber end of it was frayed and the jubilee clip was old and knackered. I'm lucky I didnt have to get the fire extinguisher out too. Fortunately, the mouth of the hose was still high enough that it didnt drain what was in the tank.

Cut the end off the hose and bodged it back on, but the jubilee clip was knackered too. Nursed it to a garage who were good enough to give me two jubilee clips and a length of hose FOC. Think he was pleased to see an old Ford.

I had to borrow the beer money :lol: and after all that, the girl was on call and had to cover work, so cancelled anyway :lol:
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: Broke down!

Post by Jasonmarie »

I knew a lesbian who had the cleanest ( downstairs ) I had ever seen , so I plunked up the courage one day and ask her why it was so clean ?

She said it’s because she has a woman in there once a day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope the date goes better nextime fella :cool:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, me too mate :lol:
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

But you still managed to have a bit of a cock up! ;)
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Bug wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:06 am But you still managed to have a bit of a cock up! ;)
Not having much luck in that dept recently :lol:

Wait that sounds wrong :lol: