Just when I thought I'd heard it all...

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mr B
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Four 3 litre Capri's and 2 Mark 1 GXL's

Just when I thought I'd heard it all...

Post by Mr B »

I had to post this because I simply cannot believe the utter stupidity of some people, let me explain...

Colleague from work calls me today and says Wayne I have got a big problem with my car, I ask what's wrong, she says everytime I fill my car up at the petrol station I can smell petrol, what's wrong? How much will it cost to fix it? Can I still drive the car?

And there was me thinking I'd heard it all after another colleague said you put water in the brake fluid reservoir when it needs topping up..

I'm losing the will to live....
If an honest man is wrong and after demonstrating that he is wrong he either stops being wrong or stops being honest
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Just when I thought I'd heard it all...

Post by Mc Tool »

Blonde ?
There was this blonde who was having trouble with her car , took it to the repair shop where it turned out to have dirt in the carb . When she picked up the car , asked what was wrong with it " oh just shit in the carburettor " said the mechanic . " Oh no " she says , " how often do I have to do that ?"😆
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh