Shortest fishin trip ever

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Shortest fishin trip ever

Post by Mc Tool »

Got the boat out of the shed after winter and did the whole prep thing , changed all oils ( two motors ) greased prop shafts , the whole 9 yards .Took me most of a day.
Backed boat off trailer at the ramp at Riverton estuary ( bit of sideways current ) and found that the steering was seized solid........ever tried to maneuver a boat onto a trailer ...in a river ...with no steering 🀬🀯🀬😠. Was home again before the bait had even thawed outπŸ˜†
Of all the things to not notice πŸ€”
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Bug
Car(s): Some

Re: Shortest fishin trip ever

Post by Bug »

Ah yes, I get your drift. ;)
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:58 pm Was home again before the bait had even thawed outπŸ˜†

Good things come to those who bait Hamish :wave:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:58 pm Got the boat out of the shed after winter and did the whole prep thing , changed all oils ( two motors ) greased prop shafts , the whole 9 yards .Took me most of a day.
Then I thought you were gonna say this happened to you Hamish.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:58 pm Got the boat out of the shed after winter and did the whole prep thing , changed all oils ( two motors ) greased prop shafts , the whole 9 yards .Took me most of a day.
Backed boat off trailer at the ramp at Riverton estuary ( bit of sideways current ) and found that the steering was seized solid........ever tried to maneuver a boat onto a trailer ...in a river ...with no steering 🀬🀯🀬😠. Was home again before the bait had even thawed outπŸ˜†
No steering? Simply sail around the circumference of the earth and back to the start.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Ah , so your still going with the whole round earth thingπŸ˜† its #uckin flat I tell yeπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, ....well more like a wet cornflake And you dont really sail off the edge , its like a big meniscus and you get plenty of warning when the water starts going downhill
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: ↑Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:15 pm
Then I thought you were gonna say this happened to you Hamish.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope , no one ever made me wear a pink shirtπŸ€”
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:30 pm Ah , so your still going with the whole round earth thingπŸ˜† its #uckin flat I tell yeπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, ....well more like a wet cornflake And you dont really sail off the edge , its like a big meniscus and you get plenty of warning when the water starts going downhill
My favourite thing with the flat earth theory is that they believe every other spacial body is spheroid, it's just the earth :lol:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Yep , thats how politics started, just bare arsed deny the fucking obvious .
I didnt actually know that Tom , its funny looking back in time to see what we thought the story was .......before we found out, and history would suggest we can be real slooooow learners tooπŸ˜†
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:12 pm Yep , thats how politics started, just bare arsed deny the fucking obvious .
I didnt actually know that Tom , its funny looking back in time to see what we thought the story was .......before we found out, and history would suggest we can be real slooooow learners tooπŸ˜†
Yes it's pathetic isn't it - as a race we are capable of great leaps forward and also massive regressive backwards steps.

Another thing about flat earth theory that bugs me is that, let's just say it turns out to be true, it wouldn't change anything, you'd still have to get up and go to work and put the kettle on, there is no reason to keep such a thing quiet. So not only is it regressive and plain dumb, it's also got no point in its own narrative.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

The world cant be flat , cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now if it was 😁
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:53 pm The world cant be flat , cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now if it was 😁
I like that one too :D
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Mine two lazy freeloaders work together....they got my printer off the table ,and one of them drops livies ( not quite dead mice )in the toilet and watches them drown ( ya gotta wizz on them to get all the air out of their fur or they wont flush πŸ˜†) .