What a brut-tiful tale...

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

What a brut-tiful tale...

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

So, i had a shower earlier as I was sending Jason a message and I wanted to smell nice :wave: and as I went ro SPLASH the Brut over my cheeks (face :lol:) I did not realise the plastic spout cap has got lodged in the cover cap as I unscrewed it so yep.... I splashed Brut all over the bleedin place :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: What a brut-tiful tale...

Post by Jasonmarie »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 pm So, i had a shower earlier as I was sending Jason a message and I wanted to smell nice :wave: and as I went ro SPLASH the Brut over my cheeks (face :lol:) I did not realise the plastic spout cap has got lodged in the cover cap as I unscrewed it so yep.... I splashed Brut all over the bleedin place :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny as I got a text saying “ I have had it all over the place “ and this picture :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Jasonmarie wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm
Funny as I got a text saying “ I have had it all over the place “ and this picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 pm I splashed Brut all over the bleedin place :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha ha , and probly still dont smell nice😂😂.
Di reckons it would still be better than lynx or old spice tho.😁
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Mc Tool wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:19 am Di reckons it would still be better than lynx or old spice tho.😁
Oh dear Hamish. Better not tell Di that my backup plan in my wardrobe is...

This reminds me of Sunday mornings when Dad was getting himself ready for church. Amazing what memories smells and scents throw up eh. :lol: :lol:

Times were so much simpler back then. It was either Brut or Old Spice :wave:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Yep , toast and coal range smoke always remind me of my Grannies house.
I never was much for the smellies , bottle of old spice last me about 10 years ( we used to call it "the maori shower" ...,probly get locked up for that now 😁).
That bottle of old spice must just about be collectable.
Oh yeah ...Brylcreem , my Grandad plastered that stuff all over his head , pall mall plain stuck to his lip ........he later had a hole put in his throat so he could continue to smoke after the cancer had ravaged his lips ,tounge and lungs , faaaaark talk about dedication . Dad reckoned they had to put his last smoke out for him after he died.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Mc Tool wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:56 pm Yep , toast and coal range smoke always remind me of my Grannies house.
I never was much for the smellies , bottle of old spice last me about 10 years ( we used to call it "the maori shower" ...,probly get locked up for that now 😁).
That bottle of old spice must just about be collectable.
Oh yeah ...Brylcreem , my Grandad plastered that stuff all over his head , pall mall plain stuck to his lip ........he later had a hole put in his throat so he could continue to smoke after the cancer had ravaged his lips ,tounge and lungs , faaaaark talk about dedication . Dad reckoned they had to put his last smoke out for him after he died.
Hamish your Grandad sounded o proper character mate. Jesus from what you said he was not gonna give up the fags for love or money !! Wonder what he would think of three vape things people smoke :lol: I remember as a kid when my parents friends visited almost every week the ashtrays all came out. Crikey when i think back i was brought up in a fog :lol: :lol:

Hamish if you don't want that Old Spice you've had for 19yrs.... :wave: :) :lol:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Yeah , he was a bit of a "charicter" . He was a ganger on the NZ rail .....wirey little bugger ,hard worker . Dad tells me that after the ww2 he had a hitler moustache ....and he did look a lot like him. Family suffered for it as most found it highly offensive ( no shit!).
I remember as a kid we had to go and pick up( steal ( coal from along side the tracks at Sockburn railway yard ....where his railway house was .
Thievin old bugger ....damn near everything in that house had NZR stamped , stenciled or engraved on it , crockery , tools ,linen, cutlery and household cleaning products, and all buildings were painted with NZR maroon paint ....talk about blatant , but they were all doing it . It was said that staff pilfering bought the railways to its knees in the late 70's .
I never liked the guy , had a mean streak a mile wide , died when I was about 8-9. Fortunately my Dad was about as opposite as one could be .........sort of , he's a lawyer😆😆😁