1987 1.6 laser for sale, unfinished project.

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Turbonutter666
Car(s): D plate Nov 1987 Red 1600 Laser

1987 1.6 laser for sale, unfinished project.

Post by Turbonutter666 »

Hi,
I’m selling my 1.6 laser project which I bought in July 2014 and struggled finding the time or money to do anything with it. Now many years later my relationship is finished and it’s just another bad memory I want to get rid of.
It has a fairly good shell but will need some welding, I have 3 sections required to fix the worst section, the roof skin was rusty, I cut it out and was going to replace with a non sunroof version, i never got round to it.
The engine was nicked when I left it outside, the gearbox and axle are missing.
I have front suspension steering rack but not fitted.
Rear leaf springs not fitted.
I have a bonnet not the original but is fitted, both doors and boot lid not fitted.
I have all the original 4 spoke wheels, all interior (tatty) rusty fuel tank, all nuts, bolts fittings lights.
I need it gone, open to offers but I’m not greedy, just want it all gone.
I have the V5 in my name.
Collection from Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, it might be tricky to remove from garage and drag onto a trailer as wheels are currently not fitted.
Anyone interested, please call or text
Simon 07970620486
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Re: 1987 1.6 laser for sale, unfinished project.

Post by Major_Tom »

Turbonutter666 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:54 pm Hi,
I’m selling my 1.6 laser project which I bought in July 2014 and struggled finding the time or money to do anything with it. Now many years later my relationship is finished and it’s just another bad memory I want to get rid of.
It has a fairly good shell but will need some welding, I have 3 sections required to fix the worst section, the roof skin was rusty, I cut it out and was going to replace with a non sunroof version, i never got round to it.
The engine was nicked when I left it outside, the gearbox and axle are missing.
I have front suspension steering rack but not fitted.
Rear leaf springs not fitted.
I have a bonnet not the original but is fitted, both doors and boot lid not fitted.
I have all the original 4 spoke wheels, all interior (tatty) rusty fuel tank, all nuts, bolts fittings lights.
I need it gone, open to offers but I’m not greedy, just want it all gone.
I have the V5 in my name.
Collection from Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, it might be tricky to remove from garage and drag onto a trailer as wheels are currently not fitted.
Anyone interested, please call or text
Simon 07970620486
Hello mate, I remember you from a while back. Sorry you couldn't get your Capri as you wanted it, you went through a lot trying to get that sorted. At least you tried though, good man 8-)
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Turbonutter666
Car(s): D plate Nov 1987 Red 1600 Laser

Re: 1987 1.6 laser for sale, unfinished project.

Post by Turbonutter666 »

I’m open to offers on this capri, I have several bits that may be of use to someone, but it has to go. It would be a shame to send it off to be scrapped but that’s where it’s going if no one is interested.