Stolen 2.0 Laser

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Stolen 2.0 Laser

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

This has only just surfaced on Facebook. Stolen from South London. Yep it's sadly a bit "after the horse has bolted". No info as how it was stolen ie from garage, driveway or street. Very sad for the owner and very worrying too πŸ˜”

Car: Mk3 Capri 2.0 Laser
Reg: C286SGW
Colour: Silver
Stolen From: Camberwell, SE5
Stolen When: 11/03/22

I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: Stolen 2.0 Laser

Post by andyd »

Saw this one on Facebook from the same area too;

Car: Mk3 Capri 2.0S
Reg: HFH440V
Stolen When: 15>16/04/22
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Do they just go straight into the back of a 12 tonner do we think? They surely can't be driven across London without trace.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

andyd wrote: ↑Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:26 am Saw this one on Facebook from the same area too;

Car: Mk3 Capri 2.0S
Reg: HFH440V
Stolen When: 15>16/04/22
Bleedin hell Andy. That's 2 Capris stolen from Camberwell !!! Both Pintos too. Very worrying and very sad for the owners πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Major_Tom wrote: ↑Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:40 pm Do they just go straight into the back of a 12 tonner do we think? They surely can't be driven across London without trace.
Tom you do wonder don't you mate. And how are they being stolen. From locked garages or on street parking. Guessing they go onto/into the back of a lorry as you said as driving a stolen capri through South London you will prob be on cctv 90% of the time.???

Tom this is why i finally decided to get security fitted to mine recently mate as been seeing more and more of these "stolen" posts on fb. You used to kinda think Pintos were not so much desirable to the scum thieves but this trend has deffo sadly changed. Any classic ford is a target really πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Hope all is good with you Tom.

All the best mate
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: ↑Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:09 pm
Major_Tom wrote: ↑Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:40 pm Do they just go straight into the back of a 12 tonner do we think? They surely can't be driven across London without trace.
Tom you do wonder don't you mate. And how are they being stolen. From locked garages or on street parking. Guessing they go onto/into the back of a lorry as you said as driving a stolen capri through South London you will prob be on cctv 90% of the time.???

Tom this is why i finally decided to get security fitted to mine recently mate as been seeing more and more of these "stolen" posts on fb. You used to kinda think Pintos were not so much desirable to the scum thieves but this trend has deffo sadly changed. Any classic ford is a target really πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Hope all is good with you Tom.

All the best mate
The wee fuckers must have some trick, that's for sure.

I am not too bad mate, looking after a mate of mine and his son after the mum died last year- getting back into exploring the old buildings and building up routine.. anniversary of her death just gone, they're doing well.. the lad's doing better than the dad actually. Slowly getting better though... well not better better, but you know what I mean x

Just come back from exploring RAF West Raynham in Norfolk, fantastic explore, all the messes and the central heating plant and all accommodation just sitting there.. will get some pictures and videos up soon, let you gents know when!
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.