Rear wiper

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Pedro 70
Car(s): Ford Focus titaniumX daily driver.
Ford Capri 2.8i. Superb, dry days only. Kawasaki GPZ 900R.

Rear wiper

Post by Pedro 70 »

Just want to say a big thankyou to donator stevemarl for his explanation of the tailgate wiper wiring system from last year. I was not getting any where with the manuals I have with regards to diagram s. Your simple explanation made it child’s play saved me a new wiper motor. Many thanks.
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Re: Rear wiper

Post by pbar »

That's a nice post, I know Steve well and will make sure he is aware of your thanks. I'm sure he will be pleased that he could help.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

pbar wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:08 am That's a nice post
It is isn't it Paul. Very good of Pedro to take the time to thank Steve after all this time. Shows how much appreciated Steve is. Hes been a mighty friend to me "off forum" but I won't embarrass him. Top bloke :)

Hope you are keeping well Paul. Still funny how i think you were the very first person to answer my very first post on this forum closely followed by Andrew if i am not mistaken :)
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

:agree:
Good to see a reply that has helped and been appreciated. To me that's what forums are all about!

All too often people don't/won't update or acknowledge :?
pbar

Post by pbar »

Pedro 70 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:31 am Just want to say a big thankyou to donator stevemarl

I mentioned this to Steve and he was really pleased and appreciative that you took the time to post a thanks like this. So thank you very much!
pbar

Post by pbar »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:06 pm
It is isn't it Paul. Very good of Pedro to take the time to thank Steve after all this time. Shows how much appreciated Steve is. Hes been a mighty friend to me "off forum" but I won't embarrass him. Top bloke :)

Hope you are keeping well Paul. Still funny how i think you were the very first person to answer my very first post on this forum closely followed by Andrew if i am not mistaken :)

It's amazing that you remember that about your first post/reply Nick, that's great, and it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship :) I am good thanks, musn't grumble. Hope all is well with you too Nick and all is good on the Capri front.

Your words regarding Steve are so true, he is a real star who will help anyone in an instant, I've lost count of the amount of times he has helped me out, I feel very lucky to know him personally. You would never have a better friend.
pbar

Post by pbar »

andyd wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:28 pm :agree:
Good to see a reply that has helped and been appreciated. To me that's what forums are all about!

All too often people don't/won't update or acknowledge :?

It's super to see isn't it Andy. Brightens up the whole forum to have someone post something like that.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

pbar wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:45 pm
Fordoholic Nick wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:06 pm

It's amazing that you remember that about your first post/reply Nick, that's great, and it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship :) I am good thanks, musn't grumble. Hope all is well with you too Nick and all is good on the Capri front.
Paul, yes indeed and without cheating I'm sure my first ever post was about dash bulbs 🤔🤔😂😂

Glad all is good with you Paul. Im doing ok thanks and Capri is good too but I can't stop spending money 😂😂All will be revealed but nothing too exciting 😂😂

Cheers Paul
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
pbar

Post by pbar »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:04 pm
Glad all is good with you Paul. Im doing ok thanks and Capri is good too but I can't stop spending money

Well, one unfortunate thing we learn as we get older, and which has easily been reinforced by world events in recent years, is that you can't take it with you. So spend it, and enjoy it Nick :)