New Green Cross Code...

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

New Green Cross Code...

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: New Green Cross Code...

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Ha ha!
In larger cities I can see these new rules being vigorously enforced by CCTV, however, In rural areas there is often much less compliance with motoring law and I can't see much changing in reality.

Pedestrians in towns and cities have been walking into the path of traffic for years anyway. Of course the driver is going to slow down or stop - what else can we do?

Andrew.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

I bet some little small bloke who has never driven a car and has a electric bike in some sunny place around the world come up with this stupid rule .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
ESSEXV6ESSEX
Car(s): Car

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

Probably some leftie liberal without a brain. The same types that just want to cancel anyone with an opinion that doesn't match thier own agenda.

I walk, run, ride bikes, drive cars, have ridden motorbikes. Its the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Mind you Kier Starmer and Angela Raynor take some beating.
Not_Anumber
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Just sold 1983 2.8 Injection 5 speed. Currently restoring another classic Previously owned 2 Capris. Likely to own another at some point

Post by Not_Anumber »

ESSEXV6ESSEX wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:40 pm Probably some leftie liberal without a brain. The same types that just want to cancel anyone with an opinion that doesn't match thier own agenda.

I walk, run, ride bikes, drive cars, have ridden motorbikes. Its the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Mind you Kier Starmer and Angela Raynor take some beating.
Lol I think that Boris manages to upstage them for ridiculousness quite nicely though. Lockdown party anyone, bottles in a suitcase ?