I'm Going To Be Rich !

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

I'm Going To Be Rich !

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

This arrived in the post today. Post from China must be amazingly fast as the letter is dated the 5th !
I don't believe it to be a scam as it all seems so plausible.... :lol:

Andrew.
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Re: I'm Going To Be Rich !

Post by Major_Tom »

But he says you can trust him on this.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

He prob heard you have a sofa in your garage and a "sit on" lawn mower Andrew :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Major_Tom wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:42 pm But he says you can trust him on this.
That's what makes it so believable!
Who knew you could be a beneficiary in a stranger's will, merely by having the same surname? It makes you wonder why they go to so much trouble researching family trees on that Heir Hunters programme!

Andrew.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:51 pm He prob heard you have a sofa in your garage and a "sit on" lawn mower Andrew :lol: :lol: :lol:
You'll be getting a letter when Mr Tsang hears that you can afford to indulge in Christmas feasts already! :lol:

Andrew.
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

I'm made up for you Andrew. It really couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I've always said that you are one of the nicest people on the forum, in fact in Capri circles generally. Always happy to advise when you can and help with people's problems and do what ever you can. No one compares to be honest. If you want a celebratory drink sometime just let me know and I will be happy to pop round. It's the least I could do.

😂😂😂😂
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Peter-S wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:25 pm I'm made up for you Andrew. It really couldn't happen to a nicer guy
Thank you, Peter. It's heart-warming that you hold me in such high esteem. That you've chosen to share your feelings now I'm about to be wealthy is, I'm sure, purely coincidental.
Of course, being the selfless philanthropist that I am, this wonderful forum will also benefit. As soon as that money is in my bank account I will make a considerable donation towards the running of the forum. As the forum admin does such a wonderful job here, I will also give sizeable sums to several charities of their choice. This altruistic act is the least that I can do to give a little back.

Andrew.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Well done mate it’s nice when this happens to such a nice chap , you could get your own sheep now as well :cool:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Jasonmarie wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:14 am Well done mate it’s nice when this happens to such a nice chap
Thanks Jason! It's amazing how many good friends you suddenly get when you become rich! :lol:

Andrew.
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

See, when you keep saying that expensive things are 'reasonable', people know you must be loaded and will come after your money!
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

pbar wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:34 pm See, when you keep saying that expensive things are 'reasonable', people know you must be loaded and will come after your money!
Have you seen that Recaro interior on Ebay? The asking price is very reasonable, in my opinion. :)

Andrew.
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

Hehe yes I did see that and I did actually think of your/our previous comments on prices!

You wouldn't buy it for me would you, just check the loose change at the back of your infamous luxurious garage sofa.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:43 pm Thanks Jason! It's amazing how many good friends you suddenly get when you become rich! :lol:
Hi Andrew,

I hope you are keeping well mate. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. Without your amazing and wonderful contributions you constantly make here i would not be the same person i am today. You are a true friend Andrew and i am just so thrilled for you to come into such wealth. Remember you posted a reply on my first ever post on this forum. I feel like we have a very special bond :heart: :)

Ps. I really love Tom Jones and Aled Jones mate and I think the DVLA is a great Welsh institution. I really love that Welsh bird on The One Show too and my fav food is Welsh Rarebit :) :wave:

PPS If this dont work.... Peter I think your admin contributions to this forum are outstanding. Your knowledge is just amazing and I share your deep and passionate love for the Pinto. I am thrilled Andrew has shared his wealth with you mate. Very deserving indeed. :)

PPPS Failing this... Jason you know how much i think of you mate. You are my Pinto brother. We were separated at birth. If Andrew shares his wealth with you too then i am made up for you. Could not happen to a nicer person. Remember i bought you that penis enlarger.... sorry i meant tyre inflator :)
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:45 pm my fav food is Welsh Rarebit :) :wave:
I see that you draw the line at laverbread ! :lol:

Andrew.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:05 pm I see that you draw the line at laverbread ! :lol:
Mate funny you say this. I love laverbread. I know all about it too. Laverbread is a food product made from laver, an edible seaweed consumed mainly in Wales as part of local traditional cuisine. The seaweed is commonly found around the west coast of Great Britain, and the coasts of Ireland where it is known as sleabhac. :wave:

Ps Andrew... ti yw'r gorau :)
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:31 pm Ps Andrew... ti yw'r gorau :)
Diolch yn fawr, Nick.
Your sincere sentiments have confirmed that you are indeed a very good friend, and you are definitely in line for a share of this money.
I just need you to transfer an initial sum into my account in order to release the funds. Say around £10,000?

Andrew.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:45 am I just need you to transfer an initial sum into my account in order to release the funds. Say around £10,000?

beth y fuck :shock: :lol: :lol:

And you seemed such a nice chap for a Welsh man... I never did trust that Tom Jones geezer either :lol:
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:56 am
Peter-S wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:25 pm I'm made up for you Andrew. It really couldn't happen to a nicer guy
Thank you, Peter. It's heart-warming that you hold me in such high esteem. That you've chosen to share your feelings now I'm about to be wealthy is, I'm sure, purely coincidental.
Of course, being the selfless philanthropist that I am, this wonderful forum will also benefit. As soon as that money is in my bank account I will make a considerable donation towards the running of the forum. As the forum admin does such a wonderful job here, I will also give sizeable sums to several charities of their choice. This altruistic act is the least that I can do to give a little back.

Andrew.

Hi Andrew

Thanks for being a good sport and especially for the donation, much appreciated.

Wouldn't it be good if some of these daft letters and emails were genuine!

Keep well

Peter
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:56 am Thanks for being a good sport
Are you still after some of my inheritance, Peter? :lol:

Andrew.