A proper f***ing rant!!!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: A proper f***ing rant!!!

Post by Mc Tool »

pbar wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:48 am
Andrew 2.8i wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:42 am No offence Hamish, but it comes to something when you're the upholder of moral standards.... :lol:
Hehe, couldn't help but laugh at that one, superb Andrew!
:xd: the pair of yiz can bite me :lol: :lol:
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Stevemarl knows what's what. These modern teachings about race and white privilege, BLM etc, its all segregationist, regressive ideas totally contrary to the standards we grew up with.

There is a war on identity going on at the moment, seen both with race and also with gender, whuch I can elaborate on. The best way to view the root of this contention is to imagine the soul and the body are two different things. A car and driver if you will.

Some folks don't feel their vehicle is correct. Instead of finding ways to make friends with their body, to feel at home in their skin, the health service and even schools now are indoctrinating young people to believe this is something that can be overcome with medical interventions.

This is not correct and in fact incredibly damaging. A person's quest for identity is not a universal path that can be shown by anybody else. While your body is yours to do what you want with, it is a highly personal and private journey. It is certainly not a political or school issue and these groups promoting it without grasping this will find themselves on the wrong side of history in a few years.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

One thing that the powers that be don't seem to realise as they are relentlessly ramming things down our throats is that endlessly forcing thoughts and opinions at us breeds contempt. And this results in the opposite reaction of what they are wanting to achieve.

Taking a step back for an all important breathing space is often neglected.