Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
Post Reply
The Duke
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:07 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri, early 2.8i 4 speed undergoing restoration.

Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by The Duke »

Original Ford bonnet lip for sale.

Used and with a couple of small marks. Comes complete with fixings.

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers
Paul
User avatar
pbar
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.
Location: North-West

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by pbar »

Hi, no disrespect but it is very difficult for someone to buy something if you won't be forthcoming about the prices of items. So, how much?
The Duke
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:07 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri, early 2.8i 4 speed undergoing restoration.

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by The Duke »

Oh please! There is no “not forthcoming” involved. It’s as simple as this - I forgot!

If you are registering serious interest, you could always make me an offer around the £45 mark. You’re obviously on here because you know the value of such items.

I’m happy to sit on these items but thought it might be a nice thing to offer them to the Capri community? If By doing so I receive sarcastic remarks, maybe I won’t bother in future.
User avatar
pbar
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.
Location: North-West

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by pbar »

Honestly no sarcasm intended, you will know for sure when I'm being sarcastic! I said no disrespect and I meant it :)

Prices can vary widely so it is difficult to know in all honesty, condition counts a lot of course. For some reason a lot of sellers will not display prices, it is a real mystery to me that, but you say you simply forgot, fair enough.

Good luck with the sale, you won't have too much trouble with that I should think.
Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:54 pm

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by Admin »

The Duke wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:38 pm Oh please! There is no “not forthcoming” involved. It’s as simple as this - I forgot!

If you are registering serious interest, you could always make me an offer around the £45 mark. You’re obviously on here because you know the value of such items.

I’m happy to sit on these items but thought it might be a nice thing to offer them to the Capri community? If By doing so I receive sarcastic remarks, maybe I won’t bother in future.
Can't see any sarcasm in there.
Bug
Posts: 3569
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:52 pm
Car(s): Some

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by Bug »

Admin wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:53 pm
The Duke wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:38 pm Oh please! There is no “not forthcoming” involved. It’s as simple as this - I forgot!

If you are registering serious interest, you could always make me an offer around the £45 mark. You’re obviously on here because you know the value of such items.

I’m happy to sit on these items but thought it might be a nice thing to offer them to the Capri community? If By doing so I receive sarcastic remarks, maybe I won’t bother in future.
Can't see any sarcasm in there.
Yup, I'm in agreement with that.

Always entertaining when the answer to a simple question is longer than the initial advert, all for the sake of a couple of digits.

Hijacking the thread a little, but I have a nice collection of part-worn handbags if anyone needs one. FREE :D
User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 4149
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by Jasonmarie »

Bug wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:09 pm
Admin wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:53 pm
The Duke wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:38 pm Oh please! There is no “not forthcoming” involved. It’s as simple as this - I forgot!

If you are registering serious interest, you could always make me an offer around the £45 mark. You’re obviously on here because you know the value of such items.

I’m happy to sit on these items but thought it might be a nice thing to offer them to the Capri community? If By doing so I receive sarcastic remarks, maybe I won’t bother in future.
Can't see any sarcasm in there.
Now Nick has sorted his parts out he has room for more handbags :lol:

Yup, I'm in agreement with that.

Always entertaining when the answer to a simple question is longer than the initial advert, all for the sake of a couple of digits.

Hijacking the thread a little, but I have a nice collection of part-worn handbags if anyone needs one. FREE :D
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
User avatar
pbar
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.
Location: North-West

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by pbar »

Admin wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:53 pm Can't see any sarcasm in there.
Bug wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:09 pm Yup, I'm in agreement with that.

Thanks guys.
Not_Anumber
Donator
Donator
Posts: 870
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm
Car(s): 2.8 Injection 1983 5 speed, weekend car. Audi A7 daily driver Slowly restoring a 1979 MGB. Previously owned 2 Capris.

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale Getting lippy with it

Post by Not_Anumber »

Are you talking plastic lip cover or metal repair section ?
User avatar
pbar
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.
Location: North-West

Re: Capri 2/3 Bonnet lip for sale

Post by pbar »

You will be lucky to get a reply I feel, just look at how touchy he got when I just asked him for a price!
Post Reply