Car Adverts - Strictly Non PC!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Re: Car Adverts - Strictly Non PC!

Post by pbar »

Mr B wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:55 am Talking of how women look now especially female singers, I was watching a Blondie video last night, the video was for their song Union City Blue which is a class song, but there was Debbie Harry doing the video wearing a plain old orange boiler suit and yet still looking a thousand times sexier than all of today's nearly naked singers put together and she could sing too!

Totally agree Wayne, she was sexy as hell without even trying, just a natural. I've seen that video a few times recently, it does the rounds on Now 70s, what a great group they were, and still are actually.
pbar

Post by pbar »

andyd wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:23 pm Some women don't have to try only the talentless fakes :poke:

Nicely summed up in one sentence Andy :)
pbar

Post by pbar »

Mr B wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:18 pm They sure are, guess I'm slightly biased though as I grew watching The Duke's of Hazzard which I loved as a kid and I still do, then of course we have Bullitt and not forgetting that sexy 'Charger from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry - Shame about the end of the film though :crying:

:cool: That is one great series Wayne. In recent months I watched/re-watched the whole series, and there isn't one duff episode out of the 147 they made. Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry I also watched funnily enough, a little while back. Vanishing Point (although it was a Dodge Challenger not a Charger) is another one worth watching.

If you haven't read it already then this book on the Dukes you would really love -

Mr B
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Four 3 litre Capri's and 2 Mark 1 GXL's

Post by Mr B »

pbar wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:54 pm
Mr B wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:18 pm They sure are, guess I'm slightly biased though as I grew watching The Duke's of Hazzard which I loved as a kid and I still do, then of course we have Bullitt and not forgetting that sexy 'Charger from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry - Shame about the end of the film though :crying:

:cool: That is one great series Wayne. In recent months I watched/re-watched the whole series, and there isn't one duff episode out of the 147 they made. Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry I also watched funnily enough, a little while back. Vanishing Point (although it was a Dodge Challenger not a Charger) is another one worth watching.

If you haven't read it already then this book on the Dukes you would really love -

No matter what I was doing or where I was on a Saturday afternoon I would always make sure I was in front of that old Ferguson TX TV ready for when that brilliant intro started - man playing guitar, Dodge Charger in mid air.

P.S Catherine Bach was simply gorgeous as Daisy Duke!!

Wayne
If an honest man is wrong and after demonstrating that he is wrong he either stops being wrong or stops being honest