Damn, he was right!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Damn, he was right!

Post by Mc Tool »

I was just thinkin of someone following me into the petrol station with that sticker on my car ...and this guy gets out of it and he's only got one leg ........fell off 😆
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

Mc Tool wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:49 am I was just thinkin of someone following me into the petrol station with that sticker on my car ...and this guy gets out of it and he's only got one leg ........fell off 😆
Sorted out the original problem
DSC_0588.JPG
but there's always something else! I noticed that the other rear mount was starting to go as well :(
DSC_0589.JPG
A bit later:
DSC_0590.JPG
and sealed
DSC_0591.JPG
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Woohoo ! Job done .
Makes me wanna look at mine coz when I get into a car its a case of back my arse into the door opening and throw it at the seat. Im pretty sure they are ok at the mo ,I had to sort stripped threads (couldnt get the bolts out..,..or the seat ) on rear seat mounts and feel sure 🙄🙏 I would have noticed any cracks . 🙂
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh