Enfield pageant 2021

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Arnoldhar
Car(s): 2.0l mk3

Enfield pageant 2021

Post by Arnoldhar »

Seen this Nick?, the 2021 cancellations begin

Enfield Pageant Of Motoring
12 December at 18:07 ·
We are very sorry to announce that we will not be presenting the Enfield Pageant of Motoring in 2021. The uncertainty of the Covid 19 situation and changing guidelines mean that its isn't possible to plan and run the event in a viable and safe manner, especially as cancellation insurance is no longer available, vital to us as a charitable fundraising event.
We intend, however, to harness some of the energy and enthusiasm generated for the Pageant by opening Whitewebbs Museum on every Sunday, between Easter and the end of October, rather than just on the last Sunday of the month. This is in addition to the normal Tuesdays. Anyone who wishes to volunteer to help us for Sunday openings please come forward - you don't need to be an EDVVS member.
We also hope to host smaller scale car shows and autojumbles throughout the summer. All details will be published on social media and our website.
Of course, all of this is subject to the Covid regulations applicable at the time.
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Re: Enfield pageant 2021

Post by Major_Tom »

I read that as 'Elephant Pregnant'.
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Just unknown what is going on with this bloody virus .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

All of the steam rallies/car shows which I've checked, which I usually go to have all been cancelled until 2022 at the earliest.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

pbar wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:33 pm All of the steam rallies/car shows which I've checked, which I usually go to have all been cancelled until 2022 at the earliest.
Same here, it would appear. A lot of my favourite shows have no confirmed dates for 2021 yet, although I'm not hopeful that they are going ahead for next year as I would have thought that plans would be in place by now. Oh well.

Andrew.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:11 am
pbar wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:33 pm All of the steam rallies/car shows which I've checked, which I usually go to have all been cancelled until 2022 at the earliest.
Same here, it would appear. A lot of my favourite shows have no confirmed dates for 2021 yet, although I'm not hopeful that they are going ahead for next year as I would have thought that plans would be in place by now. Oh well.

Andrew.
I looked on the CCI web site lastnight and they are showing no shows for nextyear now .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer: