CC1 12TH May 2019

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Caprigear
Donator
Donator

CC1 12TH May 2019

Post by Caprigear »

Just to let you know I shall be attending this show.
I shall have with me a selection of good used parts, some new items, small fixtures and fittings and a range of powdercoated items.
I will have a full range of Superflex polybushes and as I am a stockist for Magnum panels I shall have a selection of new panels.
If anyone requires large panels, wings, floorpans etc please contact me before the show weekend as I won't be bringing them unless they're ordered due to taking up too much space.
Thanks, Martin.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: CC1 12TH May 2019

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Caprigear wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:18 pm Just to let you know I shall be attending this show.
Ahh shame I cant make this show Martin. Would have been great to have finally met you in person mate
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

See you there Martin can’t think of anything I need , Nick I don’t think you need anything but if you think of anything I can bring it back for you or John as I am sure he is going . Also Steve or peter as we will be meeting up at the end of the month .
:beer:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Caprigear
Donator
Donator

Post by Caprigear »

FINAL REMINDER
Please can I have any further pre show orders before Thursday lunchtime as the van will be loaded on Thursday evening and if it's not in there then it won't be going.