Oh I wish

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: Oh I wish

Post by andyd »

tazla wrote:Id take that for it andy.its going to be up for sale within the next six months :shock:
:o :o :o :headscratch:
tazla
Car(s): Mk2 3.0s stardust silver

Post by tazla »

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
andyd

Post by andyd »

Lovely car Mel :D How small does it look next to the Peugeot :shock:

That will sell no problem, but make sure you're really doing the right thing :cheers:
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

andyd wrote:Happy Birthday Paul :wave:

Have a good day whatever you are doing :cheers:
Cheers Andy.
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

tazla wrote:Id take that for it andy.its going to be up for sale within the next six months :shock:
I'm seriously interested Mel, will send you a PM later in the day. Paul.
andyd

Post by andyd »

Paul G wrote:
I'm seriously interested Mel
Thank God for that!!! I thought I was going to have to get rid of the Sierra to make room for it here :wub: :shock: :lol:
D366Y
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1

Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...

Post by D366Y »

Paul G wrote:
I'm seriously interested Mel, will send you a PM later in the day. Paul.
Fingers crossed Paul gets it and needs to make space... I might stand a chance to get his Mk3 3.0S! :lol:
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another" :beer:
It's me, I'm the wise man.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

I can’t belive your selling that stunning 3.0s , I did have to read the thread so many times .
It’s just a stunning car .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
tazla

Post by tazla »

Thanks.chaps.happy birthday paul :D cars not for sale yet but over the winter i think its going.il give you first dibs on it paul no probs.its a cracker to be fair.no history as the old chap serviced it himself ,it has a few flaws.cig burn in the seat.couple of better parts need changing.but it will all be done before i sell it cheers
tazla

Post by tazla »

A little teaser :roll: ImageImage Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
andyd

Post by andyd »

You getting another 'Classic' or getting out of it altogether Mel ??
tazla

Post by tazla »

Well andy.before this capri i restored a series one rs turbo.it was mint when done.i basically get them to a great standard .then drive them.keep on top of them .then get a bit bored.i fancy doing a mk2 mexico or 16 sport..i had a funny one the other month. ive moved to cornwall and joined a capri club.went to a show with all the members.showed the car.and was there all day and they all basically chatted with each other.none looked at my car and none spoke to me.the only only two enthusiasts spoke to me all day.was one from plymouth and one from leeds.maybe it because i was a northener and not in their cornish click im guessing??.ive met some lovely cornish folk and theyre great but i musnt fit .strange!.id welcome anyone new but it didnt happen.so that was the end of that!.il end up going to a show where they all are,show my car and if they aproach me il f00k em off .but then im being just the same haha.ive always been going to sell the capri at some stage .so i thought winterish.job done.might get another capri yet .watch this space :)
andyd

Post by andyd »

tazla wrote:Well andy.before this capri i restored a series one rs turbo.it was mint when done.i basically get them to a great standard .then drive them.keep on top of them .then get a bit bored.i fancy doing a mk2 mexico or 16 sport..i had a funny one the other month. ive moved to cornwall and joined a capri club.went to a show with all the members.showed the car.and was there all day and they all basically chatted with each other.none looked at my car and none spoke to me.the only only two enthusiasts spoke to me all day.was one from plymouth and one from leeds.maybe it because i was a northener and not in their cornish click im guessing??.ive met some lovely cornish folk and theyre great but i musnt fit .strange!.id welcome anyone new but it didnt happen.so that was the end of that!.il end up going to a show where they all are,show my car and if they aproach me il f00k em off .but then im being just the same haha.ive always been going to sell the capri at some stage .so i thought winterish.job done.might get another capri yet .watch this space :)
Duchy Capri Club???
I have chatted to a few of them before (Mark, Steve and the old boy with the red 2.8i) and they seemed ok but I will talk to anyone.....Some clubs are clicky and you can usually tell straight away, so imo they can p*ss off!!!

Our XR branch is friendly, and maybe you saw Andys Black XR4i at Duchy show in May? Join us whatever you get next and have a laugh, which is what it's all about :cheers:

We have a show in Paignton this Sunday and forecast is dry :D (This is becoming a habit) :shock:
tazla

Post by tazla »

To be fair mark and steve are nice fellows and were really busy the rest of em could be up thier own arses.might just be me.suppose i shouldve gone to them.im not arsed .haha it doesnt sound like it does it. :crying: haha id have come on sunday but im up north doing a big job.thanks though
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

If Paul doesn't end up buying Mel's car, I think the rest of us should all chip in and have it for a weekend each throughout the year. :D

A bit late in the day, but Happy Birthday Paul. :cheers:

Andrew.
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Andrew 2.8i wrote:If Paul doesn't end up buying Mel's car, I think the rest of us should all chip in and have it for a weekend each throughout the year. :D

A bit late in the day, but Happy Birthday Paul. :cheers:

Andrew.
Yes, Happy Birthday Paul :cheers: .
Good idea Andrew, put me down for a weekend in July please :D
tazla

Post by tazla »

If i sell it can i have it for a week in november :lmao: