Anyone know Clint Brady?

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
mgentry90
Car(s): Fiesta, laser ( under modification )

Anyone know Clint Brady?

Post by mgentry90 »

Anyone know of Clint Brady? I bought a part off him on Facebook but not yet received it. Have had contact with him on 25th Jan saying he apologised for the delay as he was busy with work but still no parcel and just thought it would've been here by now.

If you know him give him a nudge for me.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Re: Anyone know Clint Brady?

Post by Mc Tool »

mgentry90 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:52 pm Anyone know of Clint Brady? I bought a part off him on Facebook but not yet received it. Have had contact with him on 25th Jan saying he apologised for the delay as he was busy with work but still no parcel and just thought it would've been here by now.

Dunno , whats he look like ?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

Clint Brady? Sounds like a right cowboy!
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

mgentry90 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:52 pm Anyone know of Clint Brady? I bought a part off him on Facebook but not yet received it. Have had contact with him on 25th Jan saying he apologised for the delay as he was busy with work but still no parcel and just thought it would've been here by now.

Was he in a big family show in the 70s β€œ Brady bunch β€œ ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Oooooh crap , they are showing re-runs on telly now .........cant believe we waited to watch this shite as kids.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:13 pm Oooooh crap , they are showing re-runs on telly now .........cant believe we waited to watch this shite as kids.
:lol: :lol: It was bad :lol:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Jasonmarie wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:55 am
Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:13 pm Oooooh crap , they are showing re-runs on telly now .........cant believe we waited to watch this shite as kids.
Actually ,Jason , we probly got off light , at least we didnt have Geordie shore, 13 and pregnant ,Jersey shore , X on the beach ..........yeeeeeeeep , there is real shit on TV now .
We were not allowed to watch Frank Spencer or Archie Bunker because my mother thought they were " an insult to human intelligence" , and , sad to say age has not improved her outlook on life ......but now I sorta know where she was comming from because if I had kids there is stuff I wouldnt want them seeing , not that I think they could be corrupted ( school does that ) but I just wouldnt want them to see drunken promiscuous teenagers and teen mothers being glorified ad nausium while they behave appallingly ........on TV
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:04 pm
Actually ,Jason , we probly got off light , at least we didnt have Geordie shore, 13 and pregnant ,Jersey shore , X on the beach ..........yeeeeeeeep , there is real shit on TV now .
We were not allowed to watch Frank Spencer or Archie Bunker because my mother thought they were " an insult to human intelligence" , and , sad to say age has not improved her outlook on life ......but now I sorta know where she was comming from because if I had kids there is stuff I wouldnt want them seeing , not that I think they could be corrupted ( school does that ) but I just wouldnt want them to see drunken promiscuous teenagers and teen mothers being glorified ad nausium while they behave appallingly ........on TV

Your right , I did watch dads army & Alf garnet what was funny , but the shit on tv now is just rubbish perhaps that’s why the world is so messed up :lol: :lol:
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Jasonmarie wrote: ↑Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:47 am
Mc Tool wrote: ↑Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:04 pm

Your right , I did watch dads army & Alf garnet what was funny , but the shit on tv now is just rubbish perhaps that’s why the world is so messed up :lol: :lol:
Can't beat the oldies :cool:

Minder, Sweeney etc is always close at hand on our T/V, although some old comedies seem a bit :cheese: now.

Kenny Everett is back on too, that's total :bullshit: but it always was :D
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Alf Garnett ha ha ha , what a guy .
Modern ideas are that you cant discriminate because of race , sex ,colour or religion but I think we should still be allowed to take the piss😁
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Four Candles .
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:57 pm Four Candles .
The four candle sketch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A must :cool:

Talking Alf Garnett I think pinto Nick supports West Ham :lol:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Jasonmarie wrote: ↑Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:53 pm I think pinto Nick supports West Ham :lol:
:? :shock: :shock: With greatest respect to West Ham ( yeah right.!! :lol: ), NO i bleedin don't !!!

Jason i gonna tell your dad you said this about me and being a fellow GOONER he's gonna pop over and give you a proper clough round the ears because i don't have the time to drive over myself :lol: :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: ↑Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:20 pm
Jasonmarie wrote: ↑Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:53 pm I think pinto Nick supports West Ham :lol:
:? :shock: :shock: With greatest respect to West Ham ( yeah right.!! :lol: ), NO i bleedin don't !!!

Jason i gonna tell your dad you said this about me and being a fellow GOONER he's gonna pop over and give you a proper clough round the ears because i don't have the time to drive over myself :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was my first ever football talk :lol: :lol:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Jasonmarie wrote: ↑Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:41 pm
I'd stick to pretending to be an antique watch dealer/repairer :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: ↑Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:44 pm
Jasonmarie wrote: ↑Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:41 pm
I'd stick to pretending to be an antique watch dealer/repairer :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we could go on bargain hunt, mate against some 2.8i boys :lol: :lol:
mgentry90

Post by mgentry90 »

Seems I had no real reply to this and the photo I went to upload to show how he looked was too big to load. Turns out the parts arrived today after a long wait so he was genuine after all.

Thanks, your free to enjoy this thread as you were lol
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

Thanks for the update, glad you are sorted. I have a problem with a supplier called Kris Duprey, who sent something faulty then seems to have vanished with no means of contact!
D366Y
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1

Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...

Post by D366Y »

Kris has a relativey successful presence on the capri scene... Several social media pages etc and has managed to start his own workshop based off the back of it and currently has three cars in from customers he is apparently restoring for them

I know he is based in Ireland somewhere so maybe he is waiting for internet to be installed there to be able to reply πŸ˜‚
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another" :beer:
It's me, I'm the wise man.
mgentry90

Post by mgentry90 »

pbar wrote: ↑Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:07 pm Thanks for the update, glad you are sorted. I have a problem with a supplier called Kris Duprey, who sent something faulty then seems to have vanished with no means of contact!
Want me to judge him your way? Don't know him personally but have him on Facebook and he is on Capri power