What is killing everyone?

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Caprigear
Donator
Donator

Re: What is killing everyone?

Post by Caprigear »

Bug wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:03 am
Major_Tom wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:40 am the non-covid death rate has been consistently higher than the 5 year average for about 6 months and is affecting all age groups.
Or maybe it is still covid, but either people can't be arsed to write it on the death certificate, or have been instructed not to?

They used to say opinions are like arseholes: everybody has one.
Now I think we simply delete 'opinion' and insert 'theory'. ;)
Another one is "lies, Damned lies and statistics".
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

We will probably never find out :(

Just saw this from the best politician we never had https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/n ... liticians/

Great song/video and very accurate!! Lemmy still sadly missed (He was too honest to be in politics anyway :) )
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

andyd wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:03 pm We will probably never find out :(

Just saw this from the best politician we never had https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/n ... liticians/

Great song/video and very accurate!! Lemmy still sadly missed (He was too honest to be in politics anyway :) )
Thanks for posting that - Lemmy's voice singing from beyond the grave! Awesome lunchtime treat 🖤
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Seems like the UK government is also wondering what's going on - it was announced yesterday that the covid booster campaign is being stopped for the under 50s in February.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

mgentry90 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:56 pm Question for op, why is this something you think about, or is this what old people do lol
Far out , I just read this ....,...the op isnt "old people " 😁 , I mean even if he is he isn't , nah man 🙂
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

60,000 excess dead now in all age groups.

Same story all across Western Europe, huge increase in non-covid deaths, nobody knows why. Barely a word about it in the news. An MP recently raised it in parliament, so it is slowly getting talked about, but she was fobbed off with a very odd answer, basically, "it's happening everywhere and there's lots of possible reasons, don't worry." :headscratch:

Ester McVey MP:

https://youtu.be/Ll8GxuqmApQ

Thing is, we feel so safe in the West, we don't see danger, we don't really think, we have been accustomed to somebody else telling us what to think and what to do, instead of using our own ears and eyes. I also think huge multi billion dollar industries push our governments around.

In the UK, the regulatory body that is supposed to tell us what drugs are safe and effective is 86% funded by the pharmaceutical industry that produces those drugs.

In Australia it's 96%

France 89%

Source: British Medical Journal: https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1538

Don't see these sorts of facts on the Beeb do we. We are talking huge amounts of money. Might make folk think there's a conflict of interest, but it'll also harm the profit margin and upset certain shareholders. Fuck the plebs.

Technology changes, human vices like greed do not.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

An Australian senator directly asks if we are sure the mRNA jabs are not the cause. Yes, the Aussies have the same excess mortality problem: https://youtu.be/Z6BABVCdVa4

And this other Australian senator talks about the safety risks of mRNA technology, which I first read about in a peer reviewed medical journal in 2020. This is quite scary as those risks (organ damage and immune system damage) seem to be coming true. Oh and the Pfizer jab was never tested on humans, just rats.

https://youtu.be/1Qhm1_n84so
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Post by Paul G »

I would guess that death is what is killing everyone. :banghead: :doh:
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Paul G wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:27 am I would guess that death is what is killing everyone. :banghead: :doh:
I mean what is causing the non-covid excess deaths of tens of thousands of people across age groups?

Whatever you might think, this is really happening, people are dying in thelr tens of thousands, about 1000-1200 a week here in the UK, and we don't know why.

We're descended from countless generations of ancestors that considered identifying hazards important to survival. I'd like to know. Some of my best friends are humans.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

1000-1200 karkin it every week ......sounds bad but you guys have 67million peeps ,thats 0.001% per annum roughly .
I think the real missed opportunity here is that we havnt figured out how to pick just who gets the chop . Left to luck or god a lot of good peeps will be taken whereas Im sure if one was to peruse the justice system we could find 1000 candidates a week........I wasnt really thinkin lawyers but WTF ....in they go too.😆
Honestly , I think its a load of shite. Im not saying there was no covid ,just that when one considers the natural death toll ( I guess I mean non covid related ) ......Im wondering if all the lockdowns , businesses going to the wall , families kept from dying relatives bedsides.......I just dont think it was all worth it .
See ,covid is still out there but nobody is being segregated , no masks to be seen ,public contact is as normal , no vaccination cards now . Nobody gives a fuck now , makes me wonder why we gave one before coz didnt do us any good and germbags are still leapin all over the planet .🤔
nemo
Car(s): none at the moment

Post by nemo »

Apologies for being pedantic but I think you`ll find 1200 x 52 = 62400 / 67000000 = .001 not .001% ? So 1 in a thousand which IS more significant/worrying. I blame 5G....
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:03 pm 1000-1200 karkin it every week ......sounds bad but you guys have 67million peeps ,thats 0.001% per annum roughly .
I think the real missed opportunity here is that we havnt figured out how to pick just who gets the chop . Left to luck or god a lot of good peeps will be taken whereas Im sure if one was to peruse the justice system we could find 1000 candidates a week........I wasnt really thinkin lawyers but WTF ....in they go too.😆
Honestly , I think its a load of shite. Im not saying there was no covid ,just that when one considers the natural death toll ( I guess I mean non covid related ) ......Im wondering if all the lockdowns , businesses going to the wall , families kept from dying relatives bedsides.......I just dont think it was all worth it .
See ,covid is still out there but nobody is being segregated , no masks to be seen ,public contact is as normal , no vaccination cards now . Nobody gives a fuck now , makes me wonder why we gave one before coz didnt do us any good and germbags are still leapin all over the planet .🤔
Love the way your mind works. I do the same thing - wonder.

And yeah the lockdown measures seem to have done more harm than good according to what's coming out now. Thing is any folk that tried to speak out about anything back then were cancelled or written off as flat earthers or covid deniers. No debate allowed. Believe what we tell you or be labelled a derogatory stereotype. That's not the Britain I know.

I think we are on the brink of the biggest scandal in human history.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:03 pm 1000-1200 karkin it every week ......sounds bad but you guys have 67million peeps ,thats 0.001% per annum roughly .
Oh yeah and the thing is though, if there is some way to avoid death or ill health, like lead poisoning or asbestos say, but the party line is that we all die anyway and somebody will replace you, there's too many anyway.. so keep working this lead and don't worry about the asbestos.

Seems a bit Reichy all these last few years.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Lead and asbestos , 😆, yeah it makes good sense to avoid known bad stuff........on one hand , but I am in direct contact with lead nearly every day.....handy shit , and we have medication that does the job required but has an undesirable side effect so you gotta figure wether its worth it for you ( it wasn't) . Its the trade off . Like skydiving .......awesome fun but we know that if it all turns to shit mid air you aint walking away from the point of impact...........but some people still do it , most dont seem to think its worth the risk .
Everything in life has a cost one way or another 😀
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:44 pm Lead and asbestos , 😆, yeah it makes good sense to avoid known bad stuff........on one hand , but I am in direct contact with lead nearly every day.....handy shit , and we have medication that does the job required but has an undesirable side effect so you gotta figure wether its worth it for you ( it wasn't) . Its the trade off . Like skydiving .......awesome fun but we know that if it all turns to shit mid air you aint walking away from the point of impact...........but some people still do it , most dont seem to think its worth the risk .
Everything in life has a cost one way or another 😀
I like riding horses and driving old Fords too fast. I know the risks and I accept them.

The scandal here is I think someone may have messed with the brakes. Throwing yourself out of an aeroplane say..... and being pushed out before you're sure... are two very different things.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Ugh ! Horses , nothing but trouble in a leather bag . I have friends despite them having horses and try as they might I dont ride horses ....the cnuts know when you dont like them . I shot three so far .
Anyhow .....yes , brakes are off.
Thing is with pandemics ( he says casualy 😆) that people get selfish real quick , leaving quarantine zone because they believe they have beaten the bug....no regard for the residents of their intended destination .....obviously a lot of those peeps were wrong . Then we get the anti vaxers . On one hand surely they have the right to say "fuck off your not sticking that in me "......ha ha cant remember her name but ...yeah 😂, anyhow , um yes their right not to be forced to vaccinate , problem is that if they dont vaccinate it kinda negates all the effort and sacrifice made by peeps who choose to vaccinate.
Short memories , what ever happened to polio or rubella ,smallpox ,for instance ? Yeeeeeeep good old vaccination .
I think some anti vaxers are just stubborn malcontents and would dig their heels in over anything just for the hell of it .
Far out , you got me thinkin bout that hoss . Fuck that was a bazaar day . Just had the 3rd pipe ( well ! it was after breakfast ) when phone rings , managed to find it thru all the smoke 😆 and its Kev , in a not unfamiliar state of panic " me uckin horse has broke its leg ,bring a gun " . Stupid donkey had tried to clamber over a gate and managed to get its back foot stuck between the gate and the post....and thrashed about till it broke its foot , so I had to dispatch the unfortunate animal . Then things got weird , Kev ........in a nutshell we cut this thing into bits we could lift onto Kevs truck and we drove the thing to Te anau where the hunt club kennels were and we backed the truck up , heaved all the hoss off and then they let the hounds out ..........you know them movies where you see piranha thrashing the water to a blood red foam ......yeah , like that . In 7 mins a few die hards were still fighting over the feet and the skull .
One of them days ,the only one , where I lay down on my bed , look up at the Capri on the ceiling ( ok , that bits bullshit 😆) and thought to myself "fuck! did that really happen "
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:41 am Ugh ! Horses , nothing but trouble in a leather bag . I have friends despite them having horses and try as they might I dont ride horses ....the cnuts know when you dont like them . I shot three so far .
Anyhow .....yes , brakes are off.
Thing is with pandemics ( he says casualy 😆) that people get selfish real quick , leaving quarantine zone because they believe they have beaten the bug....no regard for the residents of their intended destination .....obviously a lot of those peeps were wrong . Then we get the anti vaxers . On one hand surely they have the right to say "fuck off your not sticking that in me "......ha ha cant remember her name but ...yeah 😂, anyhow , um yes their right not to be forced to vaccinate , problem is that if they dont vaccinate it kinda negates all the effort and sacrifice made by peieps who choose to vaccinate.
You'd ordinarily have a point there, but these mRNA vaccines do not stop transmission or infection, they just make folk asymptomatic. So an unjabbed person poses no threat to society or an individual. If you have your umbrella up, you're protected, you don't need anyone else to put their's up, it won't make you any drier.

Also, just because you're unjabbed doesnt mean you're a risk for other reasons, like if you catch covid and recover like I did, you have naturally acquired immunity which is the most robust protection. The reason we have this never ending booster campaign is that the efficacy of these medicines, they can hardly be called vaccines as they don't help eradicate anything, are waning only weeks after they are administered. They're unfit for purpose. A vaccine that doesn't stop people catching the virus is very risky as it encourages variants to develop through phenomenons called immune escape and selective pressure.

The thing is, anyone who hesitated or had questions about the jab or natural immunity were then labelled as the negative stereotype 'antivaxxer'. Just like if somebody has doubts about there being more than two genders, they are labelled transphobes. It's a method to smear the party and shut down debate. Not very scientific and certainly not what I expected to see in Western countries. Many respected scientists were cancelled for trying to raise legitimate concerns about this new, untested mRNA technology. Very creepy.

I do have a crazy mate that thinks that the jab contains microchips that are activated by 5G. I don't believe her and I think mad beliefs like this harm legitimate concerns on the matter, but this is the thing, even if someone thinks there is magic mushroom dust from Mars in it that will turn us all into space cabbages, if that's what they believe, we have to accept it and let them make their decision, it's the price for living in a society not run by fascists, like that naughty Uncle Adolf.

Interesting last thought.... when the Glasgow climate summit happened, what was it, 25,000 people from all the world, they didn't have to have a vaccine passport, didn't have to wear a mask and didn't have to do covid tests.

A few dozen yards away on the street, the average Scotsman couldn't go anywhere inside without a mask and couldn't go to a nightclub without a proof of vaccination(even though it doesnt stop transmission or infection).

So the guys making the rules don't follow them, they're not worried about covid apparently, they impose rules and mandates on us and vehemently come down on anyone asking questions as it might affect the hundreds of millions of pounds changing hands.

Biggest scandal in human history this, absolutely appalling.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Mc Tool wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:41 am Far out , you got me thinkin bout that hoss . Fuck that was a bazaar day . Just had the 3rd pipe ( well ! it was after breakfast ) when phone rings , managed to find it thru all the smoke 😆 and its Kev , in a not unfamiliar state of panic " me uckin horse has broke its leg ,bring a gun " . Stupid donkey had tried to clamber over a gate and managed to get its back foot stuck between the gate and the post....and thrashed about till it broke its foot , so I had to dispatch the unfortunate animal . Then things got weird , Kev ........in a nutshell we cut this thing into bits we could lift onto Kevs truck and we drove the thing to Te anau where the hunt club kennels were and we backed the truck up , heaved all the hoss off and then they let the hounds out ..........you know them movies where you see piranha thrashing the water to a blood red foam ......yeah , like that . In 7 mins a few die hards were still fighting over the feet and the skull .
One of them days ,the only one , where I lay down on my bed , look up at the Capri on the ceiling ( ok , that bits bullshit 😆) and thought to myself "fuck! did that really happen "
Aww poor horsey :( I've had to mercy kill a few animals over the years.. last one was a mixy rabbit that came into the girl's garden, quivering in pain, big weeping scabs on its face. It just sat there as I got the axe, came to us to be killed I reckon, poor fucker.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

quote Tom
,but this is the thing, even if someone thinks there is magic mushroom dust from Mars in it that will turn us all into space cabbages, if that's what they believe, we have to accept it .
End quote.
Ok but what about all those ( the majority ?) Who really believe that everyone should be vaccinated ? 😀 back where we started .
If its all bullshit , and various governments have spent millions and squashed economy ( less tax paid )crippled the world trade in their efforts to fool us all , then paid out more millions in relief benefits .........what was in it for them ? If it was indeed a world wide scam who benefited ?
nemo
Car(s): none at the moment

Post by nemo »

Major_Tom wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:23 pm even if someone thinks there is magic mushroom dust from Mars in it that will turn us all into space cabbages, if that's what they believe, we have to accept it and let them make their decision,

Isn`t that why we have section 135?
Seriously though, how far do you extend that acceptance? Preaching 72 genders to 11y.o. kids.... Paedophilia... where do you say stop, the propagation of these views is harmful. Not that anyone gives a shit but I have to agree with Mr McTool`s last post: even if you`re correct.... (let`s be honest the jury is out on that one) Why? Why? Why?
(It could be argued that Uncle Adolf`s behaviour was actually a tad worse than what you`re accusing `The Man` of? But again, as someone at work once commented: "if he hadn`t killed all those Jews, think how many there`d be now" Everyone`s entitled to their view, right?)
J.