Long service medal ?

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Long service medal ?

Post by Mc Tool »

IMG_20221101_190756.jpg
My mother in law gave me this spoon....end worn off
Thats my cat , he's never been to the moon either😁, dumb arse still sits in front of the fire even when its not going
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: Long service medal ?

Post by Jasonmarie »

You must have a better relationship with your mother in law than I do with mine :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:13 am Thats my cat , he's never been to the moon either😁, dumb arse still sits in front of the fire even when its not going
Probably because you appear to have removed all it's legs.

Or is it just cat-atonic? :D
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Jasonmarie wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:06 am You must have a better relationship with your mother in law than I do with mine :lol:
πŸ˜† Yeah , she passed away about 10 years ago 😁😁
I was making some patties and sorta without realising it I was rummaging thru the cutlery drawer for that particular spoon........she was a nice lady . I wish my mother was as good to Di as Di's mother was to me . I miss her.
And anyhow Jason ,I get the feeling that maybe you like your mother in law more than you let on πŸ˜‰
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:38 pm And anyhow Jason ,I get the feeling that maybe you like your mother in law more than you let on πŸ˜‰
Not too sure about this Hamish.....Jason said hed been busy in his garden today as the mother in law was popping around this week..... :shock: :lol:

Imagecapture software
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Gee , that looks like the sort of social setting that would be the catalyst for some good times .
Ours is a bit closer to the house so we have chiminea and a brazier instead of an open fire , and we have old bridge beams ( about a foot square and 15 foot long ) to sit on .
Hayden ( next door ) has 15 acres and he is a friggin pyromaniac when it comes to bon fires ( you should see the pile of fireworks we got lined up for Saturday night). We have been saving all our old aerosol cans for the big event ( rural fire brigade is right across the road .....and most of them will be there .
We got tree stumps ,all my flax bushes ,old tires ,a mattress ,a 190 mercedes and most of the old oily floor boards from the derelict X Thornbury garage .
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:07 pm
Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:38 pm And anyhow Jason ,I get the feeling that maybe you like your mother in law more than you let on πŸ˜‰
Not too sure about this Hamish.....Jason said hed been busy in his garden today as the mother in law was popping around this week..... :shock: :lol:

Imagecapture software
[/quote

One of the earliest pictures of my mother in law has a fire like that :lol:

Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:13 am
My mother in law gave me this spoon....end worn off
Nice spoon Hamish but fella I hope that's your reflection otherwise id be getting onto your local priest :shock: :lol: :lol:

I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...