Conspiracy anyone

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Conspiracy anyone

Post by Mc Tool »

Screenshot_20221101-100254_Facebook~2.jpg
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: Conspiracy anyone

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Ha ha ha :lol: ah Nick , predictable as all hell ........I just knew that if you replied it would involve a cat doin' something .
Hot tip .....dont post it on an american website ........ no sense of humour....at all.. It was brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Hard to take them seriously tho , I mean they elected trump as president , gotta hand it to the ruskies .....that has to be the best practical joke ever
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:02 am Ha ha ha :lol: ah Nick , predictable as all hell ........I just knew that if you replied it would involve a cat doin' something .
Hot tip .....dont post it on an american website ........ no sense of humour....at all.. It was brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Hard to take them seriously tho , I mean they elected trump as president , gotta hand it to the ruskies .....that has to be the best practical joke ever
Nick even has a large VHS collection of pussy films ( Peter told me )
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:02 am Ha ha ha :lol: ah Nick , predictable as all hell ........I just knew that if you replied it would involve a cat doin' something .
I don't know what you mean Hamish.....

Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

We have two cats and talk about nosey ,cant do anything without being supervised , other day I was struggling to slide a cylinder down over a piston and rings ( on my quad motor )....and there on the other side of the cylinder is a wee ginger face and an oily paw reaching around to whack my fingers.......nearly shat myselfπŸ˜†
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

These guys have their own pair of shoes to play with . Takes the short haired one about 5 mins to get the laces out ,and there have been some entertaining scraps too
IMG_20221102_084909~2.jpg
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:58 pm These guys have their own pair of shoes to play with . Takes the short haired one about 5 mins to get the laces out ,and there have been some entertaining scraps too
IMG_20221102_084909~2.jpg
πŸ˜‚ Lovely looking cats Hamish. The short haired fella looks all set to"attack" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope I'm minding my manners but I have to mention the microwave you got in your lounge...bit of a strange place to have one... Is this a NZ thing mate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Nah , ya wally , thats my log burner,
IMG_20221102_171020.jpg
Are you takin the piss😁?
That I have to be a bit careful with as all our house water is collected off the roof into a 5000 gallon tank so I cant go burning plastic crap or anything with lead paint on it as the ash finds its way into the tank ( found that out the hard way ).
The short haired one is bi-polar schizophrenic psycho . The fluffy one is called Biggles, bet you cant guess other ones name ....clue , its in the same line as Biggles . No one gets it 😁
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:18 am Nah , ya wally , thats my log burner,
IMG_20221102_171020.jpg
Are you takin the piss😁?
That I have to be a bit careful with as all our house water is collected off the roof into a 5000 gallon tank so I cant go burning plastic crap or anything with lead paint on it as the ash finds its way into the tank ( found that out the hard way ).
The short haired one is bi-polar schizophrenic psycho . The fluffy one is called Biggles, bet you cant guess other ones name ....clue , its in the same line as Biggles . No one gets it 😁

Algy?
Ginger?

Littles?
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Oooooooohw yeah , Littles. Most ....like everyone so far , start listing off fighter pilots .
Named so because the other one chewed the cover of my copy of "Biggles flies east" the day we got him , so we figured a play on words. We thought of Duggles ( Sir Douglas Bader ), Richthofen,
Balfour ( as in Robert Hamish Balfour ....and Im Hamish Robert ) NZ ww2 flying ace, but in the end we figured that anyone who agonizes excessively over a cats name probly needed help ,so he got littles , but then the (English ) vet misheard us and he got registered as pickles , and then the neighbours kid called him pilchard , because his mother had been reading Bob the builder to him , so that sorta stuck ...........he aint bothered 😁
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

Mc Tool wrote: ↑Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:18 am The fluffy one is called Biggles, bet you cant guess other ones name ....clue , its in the same line as Biggles
Fokker :)

My neighbour's cat is called Cooking Fat. At least I think that's what he's shouting.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Its funny what some people come up with . I have had friends with cats called meatball pattie ( named by 3yo ) sausage ( lived in crack house opposite my uncle ). Lots of Max's and Sam's.