Bangers and cash Vs Car SOS

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: Bangers and cash Vs Car SOS

Post by Jasonmarie »

More like Rachel Starr :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

pbar wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:40 pmRachel Riley.
yeah , she is pretty fucking gorgeous :D
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:17 am
Mc Tool wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:41 am Im more interested in the actual repair and or restoration than the storey . It aint so bad having a dodgy storey as long as the tech stuff is believable.
If you want a car restoration show that is completely genuine with no contrived situations, Classic Car Rescue with Bernie and Mario is the show for you.... :whistle: :lol:

Andrew.
yep , that's another goodie. Some of the American stuff ( not all of it ) is good too , different types of car and different end products .
If I won big time lotto I would want a Austin Healey BJ8 and a big block Chevelle........dream cars :D
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

ESSEXV6ESSEX - Didn't the Car SOS production team look at doing your car at one point.
Bug
Car(s): Some

Post by Bug »

While you're all getting so worked up about it, don't forget one important factor.
Your TV has an 'OFF' button.
Vote with your feet (or finger) and go out and show your own Capri an hour of love instead. ;)
ESSEXV6ESSEX
Car(s): Car

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

pbar wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:36 pm ESSEXV6ESSEX - Didn't the Car SOS production team look at doing your car at one point.
Yes and build me a house, supply me with hookers and a two week holiday each year in the Bahamas. Thing is I did lose two hairs out of my head and split a nail. Also when I was 6 my Gold fish died.
ESSEXV6ESSEX

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

pbar wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:36 pm ESSEXV6ESSEX - Didn't the Car SOS production team look at doing your car at one point.
Steve Capri did my car mate. Absolutely cracking job, top man.
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

ESSEXV6ESSEX wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:08 pm
Yes and build me a house, supply me with hookers and a two week holiday each year in the Bahamas.
But you have previously written this -

Car SOS were going to do my car for the first series, misses nominated me (I know now but didn't know at the time) problem is my car wasn't at home. They deliberated over it for some time, problem is misses could not answer some of the questions that I could but of course would give the game away. They really really wanted to do it as well but stooped short of going to see it due to location. Tim shaw was in contact with the misses and he apparently was a really good guy.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator

Post by Mc Tool »

Yes and, supply me with hookers .
Maybe they mentioned the hookers to your misses.......that would probly put a very quick end to your car sos 😆,.........(.did Steve capri have hookers? )
ESSEXV6ESSEX

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

pbar wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:13 pm
Yes and build me a house, supply me with hookers and a two week holiday each year in the Bahamas.
But you have previously written this -

Car SOS were going to do my car for the first series, misses nominated me (I know now but didn't know at the time) problem is my car wasn't at home. They deliberated over it for some time, problem is misses could not answer some of the questions that I could but of course would give the game away. They really really wanted to do it as well but stooped short of going to see it due to location. Tim shaw was in contact with the misses and he apparently was a really good guy.
Yeah that's absolutely right they did in 2010 or 11 I think it was., first series anyway. My answer was slightly tongue in cheek. They chose to do the Sierra Cosworth instead I believe. Its a long story to go into especially on a forum but there was no BS on my misses part, nor was there a huge sob story but that wasn't what they were advertising for at the time, that came latterly, hence why they didn't do it I suppose or that and budget. Having seen the latest I'm pleased now that they didn't because I wouldn't want the connection.
ESSEXV6ESSEX

Post by ESSEXV6ESSEX »

Mc Tool wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:33 pm
Yes and, supply me with hookers .
Maybe they mentioned the hookers to your misses.......that would probly put a very quick end to your car sos 😆,.........(.did Steve capri have hookers? )
Ha ha, maybe, now if they had have said Bangers & Cash it might have gone over her head 😂
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

ESSEXV6ESSEX wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:53 pm Well, where do I start. Few seasons back car SOS featured a Capri MK1 that was completed by Legend Ric Wood. Woman couldn't finish her dream car???
There's a bit about Helen and her husband's new business venture in the latest CCI magazine.

Andrew.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

It's in North Yorkshire, if anybody finds themselves in that area.
https://ny500.co.uk/
Looks good!

Andrew.