Mk1 in Dover yesterday

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: Mk1 in Dover yesterday

Post by Jasonmarie »

Major_Tom wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:19 pm
Mc Tool wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:02 pm I think there is a difference between someone simply being on public display and someone having persons unknown recording and posting (without the victims knowledge ) that info on the www
I had a lady shout at me for taking photos, I tried to explain that I was on public land, but the police took her side in the end, just because I was in an apple tree with a telephoto lense, naked from the waist down in a state if furious excitement with 100 pictures of the occupied bathroom through the gap in the curtains.
:applaud: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a peeping Tom going around my mother in laws road / area for a few weeks the police even stated controlling the area but he did knock on her door one night and asked if she could draw her curtains :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Jasonmarie wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:47 pm
There was a peeping Tom going around my mother in laws road / area for a few weeks the police even stated controlling the area but he did knock on her door one night and asked if she could draw her curtains :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's my favourite one of your smouldering mother-in-law jokes yet :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Mc Tool wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:02 pm I think there is a difference between someone simply being on public display and someone having persons unknown recording and posting (without the victims knowledge ) that info on the www
I had a lady shout at me for taking photos, I tried to explain that I was on public land, but the police took her side in the end, just because I was in an apple tree with a telephoto lense, naked from the waist down in a state if furious excitement with 100 pictures of the occupied bathroom through the gap in the curtains.
This is the sort of dumb thing that gets us voyers bad publicity .....you should have found a conifer 🌲 ......much better cover :xd: :lol: :lol:
I have to edit this ,just had a mental image of some scroungy dude in an apple tree ,camera in one hand ,dick in the other, photo's propped up on a couple of twigs.....how the hell did you not fall out of the tree 🤣.....was it the apples being shaken off the tree that gave you away :xd: :lol:
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
mjcapri
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Diamond White Granada 24v

Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i

Stealth Grey Focus RS

Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)

Mean Green Fiesta ST-3

Post by mjcapri »

Major_Tom wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:00 pm
Jasonmarie wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:47 pm
That's my favourite one of your smouldering mother-in-law jokes yet :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed, that one cracked me up! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

I had a lady shout at me, I tried to took her in the end, because I was naked from the waist down in furious excitement of the gap
Bleedin hell Tom. :shock: :shock: :shock: Its amazing what a bit of editing throws up fella :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

You can’t beat a classic mother in law joke :beer:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer: