Some good news at last

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Re: Some good news at last

Post by pbar »

Noel wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:40 am what ya reckon, its 90% either drama students, general exhibitionists, nudists and then 10% unhinged?
You are very close with that Noel. More so than actual people looking for love, using an unconventional method to kick a relationship off, which is what the show wants you to believe.
stevemarl
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser

Post by stevemarl »

TBH, I`m amazed, and disappointed, that that program ever got made, it really is exploitive, shameful crap! That has to be an all time low. (Although I often wondered about the people on that other C4 `doctor` show, where a girl would be so ashamed of her crusty labia that she couldn`t let her BF see her naked - so she goes on a TV program to sort it out??? As you do.
Noel
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8i
Range Rover
M140i

Post by Noel »

stevemarl wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:52 pm other C4 `doctor` show
Embarrassing Bodies.
Peter Kay questioned that in one of his routines "why go to a doctor when you can expose yourself in the back of a truck in Leicester city centre?"
(or words to that effect).
stevemarl
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser

Post by stevemarl »

Noel wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:44 pm Embarrassing Bodies.
Thanks, that`s the one, couldn`t remember title.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

stevemarl wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:52 pm TBH, I`m amazed, and disappointed, that that program ever got made, it really is exploitive, shameful crap! That has to be an all time low. (Although I often wondered about the people on that other C4 `doctor` show, where a girl would be so ashamed of her crusty labia that she couldn`t let her BF see her naked - so she goes on a TV program to sort it out??? As you do.
Doesn't that perfectly highlight how some people these days desire to be on the TV any way they can and have their fifteen minutes of fame?
Why else would anybody do that in preference to seeing their own GP in private?

Andrew.
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Post by Major_Tom »

Jasonmarie wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:53 pm Praise the Lord , Andrew must be upset as Eastenders is not filming . Also country file is just a few sheep talking this week . It’s like a movie as last night I received a alarming phone call from yes you have guessed the Mother in law asking why I had sent her Durex Play Gel , I said you can use it as hand gel as it’s the same . She going to tell her friends to go out and buy . Can’t wait before she finds out :lol:
I do enjoy your mother-in-law bumping off stories :lol:
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

mjcapri wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:17 pm
It is a good laugh, but sometimes a bit russian roulette that show, if you have an episode where its a lady choosing blokes, followed by a gay chap also choosing blokes - it can all end up a bit of a cock fest. Which I guess is right up some people's street, but not a great 30 minutes for me.
:gay: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Noel wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:56 pm
Jasonmarie wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:05 pm I watch naked attraction last night bloody hell that is funny ,
It is a good laugh, but sometimes a bit russian roulette that show, if you have an episode where its a lady choosing blokes, followed by a gay chap also choosing blokes - it can all end up a bit of a cock fest. Which I guess is right up some people's street, but not a great 30 minutes for me.
I actually dont mind looking at a few cocks here and there. I dont go out of my way to seek them out, but from a technical point of view it can be interesting.

I was standing next to my mate at a urinal, known him for 20 years, gone for a piss next to him a million times, but this time I noticed that he was packing the biggest trouser snake Id ever seen. I was genuinely surprised. Scientific curiosity motivated me to ask where he had been hiding the thing, I couldnt believe it, A "bride scarer" as Viz would say.
D366Y
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1

Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...

Post by D366Y »

Major_Tom wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:32 pm

I actually dont mind looking at a few cocks here and there. I dont go out of my way to seek them out, but from a technical point of view it can be interesting.

I was standing next to my mate at a urinal, known him for 20 years, gone for a piss next to him a million times, but this time I noticed that he was packing the biggest trouser snake Id ever seen. I was genuinely surprised. Scientific curiosity motivated me to ask where he had been hiding the thing, I couldnt believe it, A "bride scarer" as Viz would say.
Post of the month award for this one I think :lol:
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another" :beer:
It's me, I'm the wise man.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

Jasonmarie wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:05 pm I watch naked attraction last night bloody hell that is funny ,

Taking cocks but was looking for some meat in the shops and this is all what was left :lol:

Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

Jasonmarie wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Taking cocks but was looking for some meat in the shops and this is all what was left :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

:lol: :lol:

I always suspected they sold horse meat, but I didn't know, until now, what part of the horse they were using.....

Andrew.
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

Showed this to the other half. "Is that Jason?" she said

Didn't really know what to say :shock: :lol:
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

:lol: :lol: the funny thing is I have been a veggie for over 20 years now and even that made me laugh when I see it :lol:
Peter is that what they mean with “ A man of Kent “ or a “ Kentish man “ :lol: :lol:
mjcapri
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Diamond White Granada 24v

Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i

Stealth Grey Focus RS

Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)

Mean Green Fiesta ST-3

Post by mjcapri »

PMSL! :lol:

Google ‘viz railway enthusiast recruitment’ if you haven’t read it, I was literally in tears!
Noel
Donator
Donator
Range Rover
M140i

Post by Noel »

Nice to see the Aldi pork/cock meme make it to this thread!

Re the cocks on naked attraction it’s like a effin mushroom farm some episodes.

Anyway do want to know how Jason’s mother-in-law got on with the lube.
Major_Tom

Post by Major_Tom »

mjcapri wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:23 am

PMSL! :lol:

Google ‘viz railway enthusiast recruitment’ if you haven’t read it, I was literally in tears!
Just read that yes, hilarious :lol:
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

Noel wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:58 am Nice to see the Aldi pork/cock meme make it to this thread!

Re the cocks on naked attraction it’s like a effin mushroom farm some episodes.

Anyway do want to know how Jason’s mother-in-law got on with the lube.

When she phoned the only word I made out was “ OFF” so I think she’s happy :lol:
Noel
Donator
Donator
Range Rover
M140i

Post by Noel »

Next try sending hand sanitizer as lube. That'll be stimulating.

Anyway more good news. This is out on DVD today:
15849696926492013482382914208459.jpg
D366Y
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1

Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...

Post by D366Y »

Noel wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Anyway more good news. This is out on DVD today:
I watched this recently on my flight back from Dubai - fantastic film I loved it
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another" :beer:
It's me, I'm the wise man.