The Tool shed

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

The Tool shed

Post by Mc Tool »

Inside the cave and a new motor for Crapi. I have power ,an extension cord disappears into the laundry floor and reappears 50m away in the shed.........I know nothing :? Welder ain't fussed on full power but everything else is ok . Di says I can do what I like down there coz I'll probly be livin there soon :lol:
Attachments
IMG_20200105_123710.jpg
IMG_20200105_123714.jpg
IMG_20200105_123804.jpg
IMG_20200105_124108.jpg
IMG_20200105_123811.jpg
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: The Tool shed

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Wow Hamish, that's a cracking tool shed you have fella. Love it. Looks very well equipped indeed ! And as for that engine...stunning !!!!

That's so funny re the extension lead running from the laundry room 50m down to your shed..."apparently" ;) :lol:

There is a guy in our flats over near the garages that has a great workshop set up in his garage and when he needs power he chucks a 100m extension lead off his third floor balcony and runs it behind the garage block in through the back of his wall where he has a special waterproof through wall socket. Its bleedin great. Mind you he has so many tools in there he has about 20 locks on the garage door so takes him half an hour just to get the garage door open :lol:

I would love to do this to my garage to get power but would prob need a 250m extension :lol: :lol:

Great pictures mate.

All the best

Nick

PS Hamish have you been affected in any way by these devastating and terrible fires in Australia. I heard the smoke has been blown for miles across the Tasman Sea as far as New Zealand. Its just unbelievably sad seeing it on the news. Such devastation to not only people and their homes but to the wildlife. Its just so sad to see.
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Nice glimpse into your McTool shed! :D
Love the set up you've got there, what a great place to work.

Andrew.
Mc Tool
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss

Post by Mc Tool »

Yeah , woke up other day and everything had an orange tinge to it because of smoke , must have been highly up because I couldn't actually see smoke.
The cord is well dodgy , I have no idea how well it's buried ,like that when we bought the house....so I do test it safety wise every few months. I do plan to get it all legal ,even bought the new sub main board.
That motor is a 3.5l and it has a fast road cam .....but it might be getting nudged sideways as I have just bought a serpentine 3.9. Im considering sending a pair of heads over your way to be ported, and there's the fuel injection too.
Sometimes I talk to myself ... and we both have a good laugh