Front suspension parts wanted

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
Rp105e
Car(s): Mk3 Zodiac, Mk1 Transit, V8 105e Anglia

Front suspension parts wanted

Post by Rp105e »

Hi all I’m sorry a wanted ad is my first post, not sure if this is even allowed as I don’t even own a Capri anymore, I have in the past though. I do have 3 other interesting old Ford’s which are a space framed v8 Anglia 105e, a Mk1 transit, and a Mk3 zodiac one of which is what this post is for.....

If anyone can help I’m looking for complete Capri front suspension, crossmember, track control arms and steering rack, anti roll bar and brackets and complete struts basically everything to use to convert the front end of my Mk3 zodiac. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance
Caprigear
Donator
Donator

Re: Front suspension parts wanted

Post by Caprigear »

I've got the anti roll bar and brackets.
Rp105e

Post by Rp105e »

Caprigear wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:37 am I've got the anti roll bar and brackets.
Many thanks for your reply, I’m just waiting for someone else to get back to me and I’ll let you know either way if that’s ok? Hoping I can get hold of it all in one package if possible. Thanks again
Not_Anumber
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Just sold 1983 2.8 Injection 5 speed. Currently restoring another classic Previously owned 2 Capris. Likely to own another at some point

Post by Not_Anumber »

Id always assumed the Zodiac was a much wioder car. It will be interesting to see how the Capri suspension will be made to fit.
Rp105e

Post by Rp105e »

Not_Anumber wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:18 pm Id always assumed the Zodiac was a much wioder car. It will be interesting to see how the Capri suspension will be made to fit.
I’ve seen other build threads on forums where people have used the Capri suspension on Mk2 and Mk3 Z cars. The crossmember fits the width of the chassis rails but the problem is the Capri struts being shorter than Zodiac struts, some have made spacers to fit between struts and inner wings and some have re-engineered the inner wings. Apparently Zodiac hubs will fit Capri struts so can still keep 5 stud wheels.