Walton Bridge Breakfast Club

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Walton Bridge Breakfast Club

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Hi,

Got an email from the organiser today and the next meet is Sunday the 1st of December from 0800

Will check my work but would love to try to get along to this...weather permitting. Lovely meet this right on the banks of the Thames :)
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
2litreScapri
Car(s): 1983 2.0S - Daily Driver

Re: Walton Bridge Breakfast Club

Post by 2litreScapri »

Should be there as well Nick!
Cosmicbike
Car(s): Ford Capri 1.6 Laser Resto Project

Post by Cosmicbike »

Always looks to be a good meet, drove by the last one in the van with Capri bits in and a great variety seen.

Given it's only about 5 miles away I should make the effort, but that would mean not taking the Laser off the road and fixing it. And giving the government more money to keep it taxed....

Maybe I'll cycle along and spectate :)
mgentry90
Car(s): Fiesta, laser ( under modification )

Post by mgentry90 »

Any more details on this one for exact location etc or is it that car park and cafe I can see on google maps?
Cosmicbike

Post by Cosmicbike »

mgentry90 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:08 am Any more details on this one for exact location etc or is it that car park and cafe I can see on google maps?
Assuming the location on Google maps is the car park with the café, that's the place. They also have a Facebook page. It's generally always busy, certainly the last couple of meets I've passed at 0900hrs have cars parked along the road as well as in the carpark.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

mgentry90 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:08 am Any more details on this one for exact location etc or is it that car park and cafe I can see on google maps?
Yep, As Cosmicbike has said it is the carpark beside the café. Its actually on Walton Lane just off Walton Bridge itself just off the A244. The carpark is not massive and tbh think this breakfast meet has probably outgrown the venue as it is very very popular and does indeed get very busy very early. Me and John had to do a few drive throughs before finding space last time we went, and yep some park up on Walton Lane itself. Great meet though. Not 100% I can get to this but it deffo worth it if you can.
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
tejb1
Car(s): -V Capri 1.6L (under restoration)
W- Mondeo 2.0 Ghia Estate
03 Focus 1.6

Post by tejb1 »

Definitely interested in this, even if it is Early In The Morning (sob).
Cosmicbike

Post by Cosmicbike »

Well I didn't make it in the car, too late and the roads were wet. I did get along on the bike, and saw 1 Capri as I rode past (DDK prefix) and another passed me in Chertsey High Street D551 (I think). Also had a very nice Lotus Turbo Esprit slow right down on the Old Shepperton bypass then give it the beans, lovely noise that one.