Agreed value insurance help

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: Agreed value insurance help

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

:lol: :lol:

Hi Andy. Mate you misunderstood me fella. I prob worded it wrong again :lol: . :wave:

They did not increase my premium for the drive train work - axle, prop and gearbox. They said that's fine as its classed as restoration and not modification. However the suspension mods, single leafs, lowered front and back certainly did get their attention :lol: Was expecting them to put it up tbh for the suspension stuff as its certainly not standard set up now. Still think it's a decent premium considering all the changes I made. :)
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:50 pm :lol: :lol:

Hi Andy. Mate you misunderstood me fella. I prob worded it wrong again :lol: . :wave:

They did not increase my premium for the drive train work - axle, prop and gearbox. They said that's fine as its classed as restoration and not modification. However the suspension mods, single leafs, lowered front and back certainly did get their attention :lol: Was expecting them to put it up tbh for the suspension stuff as its certainly not standard set up now. Still think it's a decent premium considering all the changes I made. :)
I'm with you now.

Look forward to seeing the work up close on Sunday :wave:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

andyd wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:52 pmLook forward to seeing the work up close on Sunday :wave:
:woot: Just seen your post on the 50th thread mate. Really looking forward to seeing you mate. Top man !
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
daisyduke
Car(s): Ford Capri 1.6 mark III Laser running 115bhp

Post by daisyduke »

Thanks all. I declared my main mods. Had forgotten about my twin exhaust too, whoops - so that's on there too, and it made no difference to my premium. Happy days, just need to take and send off the photos for the agreed value part, for the Capri, and the TR6. Wish me luck!
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

daisyduke wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:11 pm Thanks all. I declared my main mods. Had forgotten about my twin exhaust too, whoops - so that's on there too, and it made no difference to my premium. Happy days, just need to take and send off the photos for the agreed value part, for the Capri, and the TR6. Wish me luck!
:goodluck: :)

:cheers: