Looking for Mk3 2.8i bonnet front trim

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
Albe
Car(s): 2.8i 1982 Capri

Looking for Mk3 2.8i bonnet front trim

Post by Albe »

:banghead:
Hi everyone I’m new to the forum I’m trying to find a undamaged bonnet front plastic trim for my 2.8 Mk3
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: Looking for Mk3 2.8i bonnet front trim

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi,
My first port of call for stuff like this Martin at Caprigear. As you probably know, it's hard to find these unpainted trims in good condition, so If Martin can't help, did you know that these are being reproduced?
https://www.capriclub.co.uk/Bonnet_Moul ... --522.html
:goodluck:

Andrew.
Caprigear
Donator
Donator

Post by Caprigear »

I don't have any good ones in stock at the moment. The reproduction ones are a really good item but I don't always keep them in stock as I find people wont pay the asking price and I can't afford to keep stuff just gathering dust on my shelves.
If there was genuine interest then I would stock them but in the past I have struggled with them. Once I've shipped them in and paid all the fees and V.A.T there's only a very small profit and unless they sell quickly there's no point in having them.
It's a similar case with a lot of the new reproduction items, Indicators, bumper end caps, over riders. They're all excellent well made products but owners begrudge paying the prices so I don't generally keep them in just to hang around.
Albe

Re: Looking for Mk3 2.8i front driver side brake pipe

Post by Albe »

:banghead:
Looking for front driver side brake pipe from master to inner wing preferably an original green pipe
It’s the short one from under master cylinder.
Just got car back from body shop the removed to paint engine bay didn’t refit pipe to car think they have lost it
Albe

Post by Albe »

Hi I had the same problem found a new reproduction front bonnet trim on the shelf at Rickover