Poster Girls

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Steve Saxty
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri author, ex Ford designer and two times Tickford owner.

Poster Girls

Post by Steve Saxty »

If you missed out on being one of the first 100 to get a copy folded inside my new book Capri 50 then here’s your chance…

I'm pleased to say that the posters from Capri 50 have arrived and ready to ship! They carry Ford’s official logo you’ll see more soon that is also on my book’s cover. The stars are, of course, the beautiful illustrations I had drawn by an artist in Paris. It’s double-sided with the Capri 50 featured cars on one side and the lovely-looking timeline from within the book on the other.

You can get both sides on two posters for just £14.50 or a single one for £9.50.

Each one is posted out, at cost with no profit, my dear old mum in Brighton!

Click here... https://www.stevesaxty.com/posters
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Re: Poster Girls

Post by pbar »

Nice size at 3 feet by 2 and an honest price too. Pity there isn't a Laser though.
Steve Saxty
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri author, ex Ford designer and two times Tickford owner.

Re: Poster Girls

Post by Steve Saxty »

There is a Laser on the rear cover of Capri 50. I asked here who wanted to chip in and commission a full profile Laser illustration and the response was.... Crickets.... Still, I think they look lovely as print and teh Laser mentioend in the timeline there.