Queens Square Meet

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
D366Y
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1

Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...

Re: Queens Square Meet

Post by D366Y »

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Caprifan Rob wrote:Yes I'll be going, plan on taking the Capri unless it's a washout
Snap! :D

Anybody else fancy coming along?

Andrew.
Usually I'd say yes, but I'm having my new cam, carbs and assortment of other parts fitted on Thursday/Friday so not sure if it will be back or not! I also have to work Saturday so Sunday is my only day off and not sure if driving 2 hours each way to Bristol first thing is the best way to spend it! :lol:

If it's not dreadful weather next month I'd be well up for it :)

Cheers
Danny
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another" :beer:
It's me, I'm the wise man.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

No worries Danny.
Although expecting November to have decent weather might be asking a bit much!

Rob,
In case you didn't know, the tunnels are closed all day Sunday for roadworks. The traffic won't be too bad first thing in the morning, but there might be delays on the way back.

Andrew.
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Rob,
In case you didn't know, the tunnels are closed all day Sunday for roadworks. The traffic won't be too bad first thing in the morning, but there might be delays on the way back.
Cheers Andrew, didn't realise they were still closed, will have to leave earlier. Thanks :cheers:
Shame you can't make it Danny, good luck with your new spares, catch you next time.
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Good to meet up today Andrew, weather turned out perfect after. Great morning out, was surprised at the amount of Capris there today, glad I took mine now. All the best, Rob.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Caprifan Rob wrote:Good to meet up today Andrew, weather turned out perfect after.
Hi Rob,
It was great to meet up with you, Josh and Mrs. Josh (I don't know her name, sorry!). Both cars looked superb in the Autumn sunshine and I bet they both attracted a lot of attention. It was a terrific day out, and as you say, we couldn't have asked for any better weather than we got today. Hope you had a good drive back home.

Andrew.