Worst customer service I have ever had

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: Worst customer service I have ever had

Post by andyd »

Not_Anumber wrote:Still no idea who it is we are supposed to be avoiding. :?:

Though this is discrete and perhaps a kindness to the actual supplier regarded as rude and unhelpful it does though cast a shadow over all the other known suppliers as people speculate who it applies to and run through a list of possibles in their heads.
SmokeEm wrote:That'll be Capri Sport then.. :wank:
Not_Anumber
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Just sold 1983 2.8 Injection 5 speed. Currently restoring another classic Previously owned 2 Capris. Likely to own another at some point

Post by Not_Anumber »

thanks
Dansta
Car(s): 1985 2.8i Special
Jaguar F-Pace daily driver

Post by Dansta »

In the interests of balance, I've been dealing with him for my brake upgrade. I had ordered the Brembo kit. Upon using the fitting template, I discovered the amount of spacing needed for my wheels was greater than I was willing to live with. So I have changed my order to the GTR280 kit without an issue. I've had helpful responses throughout. Ok not instant replies, often waiting a few days, but I've not experienced the rudeness, etc, comments mentioned by this thread.
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Post by SmokeEm »

Dansta wrote:In the interests of balance, I've been dealing with him for my brake upgrade. I had ordered the Brembo kit. Upon using the fitting template, I discovered the amount of spacing needed for my wheels was greater than I was willing to live with. So I have changed my order to the GTR280 kit without an issue. I've had helpful responses throughout. Ok not instant replies, often waiting a few days, but I've not experienced the rudeness, etc, comments mentioned by this thread.
That'll be because you have the patience of a saint. If like most people, you felt a bit uneasy not getting replies when he has hundreds of your hard earned cash, your experience might just have been different. As already stated, his products are great! Think how richer he would be with a proper 'Customer service' ethic