A combination of staff already being off in August and me looking to have a week or so off then to make up for not being in the Maldives currently as should have happened means that August is doubtful, even if rules are relaxed more which I'm thinking is unlikely with the way beaches are clogging up despite current guidelines. I'm supposed to be in Belgium for the second weekend in September which looks possible at present and the following week I have tickets for a socially distanced air show at Duxford which takes us towards the end of September. Anyone any thoughts on that as a possible?mjcapri wrote: ↑Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:24 amHaha still less painful than pouring it down the drain! Some water authorities were actually making a fuss about it, such was the volume being poured away....
I can’t make the first weekend in September, later in the month is fine as is August. It will be interesting to see the full guidelines for camp sites....
Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
- Posts: 7037
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 am
- Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i
- Location: Kent
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:23 pm
- Car(s): Diamond White Mk3 Granada 24v
Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i
Stealth Grey Focus RS
Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)
Deep Orange Fiesta ST Performance Edition
The end of September is fine with me, it may even give time for the rules to be relaxed further although I’m not holding my breath!
- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm
- Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1
Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...
- Location: High Wycombe/Aylesbury
Works for me too
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another"