12th May Capri club International show

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 12438
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Sun May 05, 2019 11:18 am

Jasonmarie wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:00 am
I am taking wet gear
At the moment the weather forecast looks promising..... 8-)

If we are using the banner, has anybody actually checked with the club to make sure it's OK? There's a little job for you for Tuesday... :D

Andrew.
Image

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2792
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Jasonmarie » Sun May 05, 2019 1:16 pm

I have not got it as I don’t know when I have time to go down and collect it from peters as he is a good hours drive away from me . Easter was so nice and 3 kids keep you busy also Marie has been using the bus .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 12438
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Sun May 05, 2019 6:22 pm

That's alright Jason, we can all meet up and arrive together anyway.
It should be a great day, as always! :D

Andrew.
Image

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2792
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Jasonmarie » Sun May 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:22 pm
That's alright Jason, we can all meet up and arrive together anyway.
It should be a great day, as always! :D

Andrew.
I watched the weather on country file and we should have high pressure on the Sunday :applaud: so looks like shorts .
Also we have 2-1 favourite that your going for the hat trick with the gold award mate so get that £20 ready :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

Caprifan Rob
Posts: 1596
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 pm
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Caprifan Rob » Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 am

Jasonmarie wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:43 pm
Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:22 pm
That's alright Jason, we can all meet up and arrive together anyway.
It should be a great day, as always! :D

Andrew.
I watched the weather on country file and we should have high pressure on the Sunday :applaud: so looks like shorts .
Also we have 2-1 favourite that your going for the hat trick with the gold award mate so get that £20 ready :lol:
I'm up for the 12th guys. Be great to meet up with Jason & other forum members. Andrew if you're passing, I'm up for a convoy. Meet you in the usual place if you are, if not I'll see you there :wave:

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 12438
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Mon May 06, 2019 8:08 am

Caprifan Rob wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 am
Andrew if you're passing, I'm up for a convoy. Meet you in the usual place if you are, if not I'll see you there :wave:
Yes, that's great Rob, I look forward to it. This time I'll even try not to be late... :)
By my calculation it's a 1hr 40m drive up there, so we need to get going by 06:45. Does that sound about right to you?

Andrew.
Image

Caprifan Rob
Posts: 1596
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 pm
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Caprifan Rob » Mon May 06, 2019 2:09 pm

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:08 am
Caprifan Rob wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 am
Andrew if you're passing, I'm up for a convoy. Meet you in the usual place if you are, if not I'll see you there :wave:
Yes, that's great Rob, I look forward to it. This time I'll even try not to be late... :)
By my calculation it's a 1hr 40m drive up there, so we need to get going by 06:45. Does that sound about right to you?

Andrew.
Fine by me Andrew, excellent, I’ll see you there. Looking forward to it :cheers:

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2792
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Jasonmarie » Mon May 06, 2019 3:06 pm

Yes looking forward to seeing your Capri Rob :beer:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

User avatar
andyd
Posts: 6294
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
Location: Devon

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by andyd » Mon May 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Hope you all have a great day.

Would have been there with Nige, but local show booked and paid for.

Caprifan Rob
Posts: 1596
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 pm
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Caprifan Rob » Mon May 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Jasonmarie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:06 pm
Yes looking forward to seeing your Capri Rob :beer:
Likewise Jason, weather looking promising too.
andyd wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Hope you all have a great day.

Would have been there with Nige, but local show booked and paid for.
Shame you cant make this one , enjoy the show, have a good one :cheers:
Last edited by Caprifan Rob on Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
andyd
Posts: 6294
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
Location: Devon

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by andyd » Mon May 06, 2019 5:09 pm

Caprifan Rob wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:02 pm
Jasonmarie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:06 pm
Yes looking forward to seeing your Capri Rob :beer:
Likewise Jadon, weather looking promising too.
andyd wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Hope you all have a great day.

Would have been there with Nige, but local show booked and paid for.
Shame you cant make this one , enjoy the show, have a good one :cheers:
Thanks Rob.
Typical that it clashed this year....Weather looks ok, missed the last 2 shows due to crap weather :doh:

User avatar
Brooksy
Donator
Donator
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Car(s): 1987 2.0 laser (fair weather car)

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Brooksy » Mon May 06, 2019 8:26 pm

andyd wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Hope you all have a great day.

Would have been there with Nige, but local show booked and paid for.
Echo Andy......
Have a safe trip and a great day all. Look forward to hearing about it along with some photos. :lowrider:
Nige Image

User avatar
andyd
Posts: 6294
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
Location: Devon

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by andyd » Tue May 07, 2019 4:40 pm

Brooksy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:26 pm
andyd wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Hope you all have a great day.

Would have been there with Nige, but local show booked and paid for.
Echo Andy......
Have a safe trip and a great day all. Look forward to hearing about it along with some photos. :lowrider:
Us not being there gives the others a chance of winning some awards :lol:

User avatar
Brooksy
Donator
Donator
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Car(s): 1987 2.0 laser (fair weather car)

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Brooksy » Tue May 07, 2019 7:03 pm

andyd wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:40 pm
Brooksy wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:26 pm
andyd wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Hope you all have a great day.

Would have been there with Nige, but local show booked and paid for.
Echo Andy......
Have a safe trip and a great day all. Look forward to hearing about it along with some photos. :lowrider:
Us not being there gives the others a chance of winning some awards :lol:
Ha ha.... Yours not being there you mean :cheers:
Nige Image

User avatar
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Posts: 4566
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:40 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi
Location: Enfield, London

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Fordoholic Nick » Tue May 07, 2019 7:19 pm

Hi Chaps,

I hope you all have a great day at The Nationals. Shame i cant make this but hey ho thats life !! Should be a really cracking day for those who are going. I hope you all have safe journeys from wherever you are all travelling from. Enjoy the day and as has already been said looking forward to the photos.

All the best

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2792
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Jasonmarie » Tue May 07, 2019 7:24 pm

If I can nick I will do a live you tube video of the CCI also Your see Andrews £20 note under the windscreen as he is going for the hat trick this year :lol:
Dan will be meeting us at the golf club in the morning . Shame you have got to work Nick and Andy and Nige have a good time at your show .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 12438
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Wed May 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Jasonmarie wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:24 pm
Dan will be meeting us at the golf club in the morning .
The more the merrier, and it will be nice to catch up with Dan.

Andrew.
Image

User avatar
andyd
Posts: 6294
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
Location: Devon

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by andyd » Sat May 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Don't forget the suncream :D https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2649833

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2792
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Jasonmarie » Sat May 11, 2019 3:51 pm

I am already for the 5.30am start , yes suncream thanks Andy as it really is a sun trap there also hope they don’t park us on the grass again :lol:

So see you in the morning chaps :cool:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

User avatar
Brooksy
Donator
Donator
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Car(s): 1987 2.0 laser (fair weather car)

Re: 12th May Capri club International show

Post by Brooksy » Sat May 11, 2019 7:03 pm

:goodluck:
Have a a great day all of you.
Hopefully, Andy and I will enjoy some decent weather at Killerton tomorrow too; our Capri's together for the first time! :woot:
Nige Image

Post Reply