SEP 1, 2019 @ DUNTON, FORD – THE EVENT YOU ALWAYS PROMISED YOURSELF

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: SEP 1, 2019 @ DUNTON, FORD – THE EVENT YOU ALWAYS PROMISED YOURSELF

Post by Jasonmarie »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:20 pm
Jasonmarie wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:44 pm And then we have the big event nextweek where there will be a big surprise for one Laser forum member .
My guess is that you've bought Nick a new 70" flatscreen TV for his nice garage that he posted a photo of recently. Am I right? :lol:

I hope everybody who is going has a great day tomorrow, it's definitely going to be a fantastic show.

Andrew.
He’s already got the 70” tv and a sofa like your garage mate :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Noel
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8i
Range Rover
M140i

Post by Noel »

There has been plenty of feedback on other posts about this event but I'd like to say congratulations to the OP and all involved parties on the organisation of this show, which was a great day. The porta-cabin stage on the track with the talks and the SVE people walking around chatting was great, and the display of SVE cars really cool to see in one place. Good complement to the mega-lineup of Capris.
Mr Saxty was banging out a lot of copies, Del-boy would have been proud of his sales table and stack of open-boxes.
Chronological lineup of the cars was a great idea, and cool to see so many Tickfords together, must have been pushing 10% of the total ever made all in one place, which is a good turnout!
Brooksy
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1987 2.0 laser (fair weather car)

Post by Brooksy »

Noel wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:45 pm There has been plenty of feedback on other posts about this event but I'd like to say congratulations to the OP and all involved parties on the organisation of this show, which was a great day. The porta-cabin stage on the track with the talks and the SVE people walking around chatting was great, and the display of SVE cars really cool to see in one place. Good complement to the mega-lineup of Capris.
Mr Saxty was banging out a lot of copies, Del-boy would have been proud of his sales table and stack of open-boxes.
Chronological lineup of the cars was a great idea, and cool to see so many Tickfords together, must have been pushing 10% of the total ever made all in one place, which is a good turnout!
Echo your comments. Well done to all concerned. It was a very well organised event and for a worthy cause too. :applaud:
Nige Image
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

It was a good show and they did a very good job i even thought I saw the mother in law at one point when peter had to clean his glasses nige dropped his biscuit in his tea when we saw two storm troopers , Princess Leia & darth Vader then in my mind I saw jabba the hutt and thought Christ she’s here . Great show was a lot easier getting out then going in . But we did a quick exit out the back door and come across almost 8 speed bumps .
Brooksy
Donator
Donator

Post by Brooksy »

Jasonmarie wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:39 pm It was a good show and they did a very good job i even thought I saw the mother in law at one point when peter had to clean his glasses nige dropped his biscuit in his tea when we saw two storm troopers , Princess Leia & darth Vader then in my mind I saw jabba the hutt and thought Christ she’s here . Great show was a lot easier getting out then going in . But we did a quick exit out the back door and come across almost 8 speed bumps .
:applaud: :applaud: :lol: :lol:. The Force is obviously very strong in you Jason it is!
Nige Image
Brooksy
Donator
Donator

Post by Brooksy »

There maybe a few duplicates of Peter's great photo's but here's some of the one's I took.

Nige Image
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator

Post by Jasonmarie »

Some good shots there . Don’t know who the old boy is sitting next to mine and yours :lol: