Bristol in april

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
brooky
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 2.0 Laser and XR4x4i.

Bristol in april

Post by brooky »

Is their a meeting in Bristol on 8th April, myself and Sheff are thinking of coming for our first run out of the year
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: Bristol in april

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi Mark,
Yes, Queen Square is definitely on for 8th April. I look forward to seeing you both there. Anybody else coming?

If anybody is interested, there is a classic car show in Weston-Super-Mare on Easter Sunday. The chap who is organising 'Capri corner' anticipates there will be 40 Capris there, weather dependant, including a European contingent from Belgium. Sounds good!

Andrew.
D366Y
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1986 Laser 1.6, daily runaround project
1981 GL Auto 2.0, Barn-Find-Resto, now also a runaround project
1980 3.0S, crash damage resto
1993 Fiesta 1.1

Currently full up and no more space but I still want a 2.8...

Post by D366Y »

I'll certainly make an effort to try and get there, but my MOT expires a few days before so we'll see how that goes...!
A wise man once said... "you can never have too many capris - buy another" :beer:
It's me, I'm the wise man.
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

If I can make that I will, be great to meet up. Bought quite a few service items I want to change on the car first, so hoping to get them done first. That Weston show sounds good too, that would be worth the trip.