Enfield Pageant of Motoring 2018

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Enfield Pageant of Motoring 2018

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Hi,

Date: Sat 26th - Mon 28th May 2018

Not as good as the Deal Show but still ok and as its local to me I might pop along to this on the Sunday....the day after the Deal Show ! Its only 10mins drive for me so can wait and decide on the day to go or not...very handy !

As said its not as good as the Deal Show imo but still has a few Capri's and Fords on show but also a wide array of vintage/classics too and a steam fair too !

Just told the missus I might be busy over this weekend ! :lol:
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Stish704
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8 injection special. Weekends only!
Sierra Sapphire- rolling restoration.
Vauxhall Movano- the company vehicle.
Vauxhall Mokka. The wife’s!

Re: Enfield Pageant of Motoring 2018

Post by Stish704 »

Never been to the Enfield show so might give this a visit! See you at deal first!
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Stish704 wrote:Never been to the Enfield show so might give this a visit! See you at deal first!
Nice one Steve. Its a 'deal' fella. Deffo on for Walmers Green mate :)
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi Nick,
A three day car show? :o It should be a great show though, if the photos from last year are anything to go by.
Have a great day!

Andrew.
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Andrew 2.8i wrote:A three day car show? :o It should be a great show though, if the photos from last year are anything to go by.
Have a great day!.
Yep its on over the bank holiday weekend Andrew...Fri, Sat and Sun. Its had 'issues' with the weather a few years but as its over three days there's more chance to catch a dry day. The thing I like is the exibitors pass you buy for less than a tennor iirc is for access for ALL three days so you can decide which day to go or indeed go all three if you want. As its only 10mins up the road from me I can pretty much decide on the morning over a bowl of cornflakes if I wanna go :)

Was there three years back and seen a few Capri's and selection of Fords. Was good. It has 50's live music and a steam fair too. Jumble is mainly retro toys/tools/household stuff and of course car bits etc which is fun to look through. And there is a paddock where cars/bikes perform. All in all its a very pleasant little show but not as big as some.

Dont think Enfield is too far from Wales Andrew so if you are passing...... :lol:

All the best mate

Nick