Haynes Museum Breakfast Club

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: Haynes Museum Breakfast Club

Post by Jasonmarie »

We bought our ticket a few years ago and I do belive it lasts a year so you can keep going back when you want .

Also Andrew I did try sending you a picture on flick R yesterday I spotted on face paint last night .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Jasonmarie wrote:We bought our ticket a few years ago and I do belive it lasts a year so you can keep going back when you want .

Also Andrew I did try sending you a picture on flick R yesterday I spotted on face paint last night .
Hi Jason,
Is that the one you tagged me on? I meant to thank you for that, but I forgot about it... :doh: Are there any more photos on there?
Rob's Capri looks fantastic though, doesn't it?

Andrew.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

No not of the forum cars that’s the 2nd picture I have grab from face paint but that’s why I sent it to you . Also never know if these things work .

Glad you all had a good day I know John wants to do the run down so perhaps a few of us from over this side should try nextyear . :beer:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Jasonmarie wrote:
Glad you all had a good day I know John wants to do the run down so perhaps a few of us from over this side should try nextyear . :beer:
When available I will put the 2019 Breakfast dates on here so we can pick the best one(s) that suit us :)