CCI Sunday 7th May 2017

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: CCI Sunday 7th May 2017

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Jasonmarie wrote: I won a gold for my old girl , also mike won a gold as well for his great looking 2.8i .
Very well done, and richly deserved.
Jasonmarie wrote:Image
Hope you managed to drive home OK without a head! :D

Andrew.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

That's my son I did not even know I had cut his head of what ami like . If you see his face this morning and mine we look like we were in the desert for a month as that sun really did it's work .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Jasonmarie wrote:If you see his face this morning and mine we look like we were in the desert for a month as that sun really did it's work .
Done that before, wore my hat all day this time :D . Turned up late with my son, caught up with a few people, sorry I missed you, car looked great. To pic up a Gold at this show is pretty special, as Andrew said, the standard was very high. I'll go again as it's a good show, hopefully in the Capri next time.
mike37
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.8i 1982 TDP 935Y
Audi A4 Sline Re-Mapped DPF Removed

Post by mike37 »

Well that was a journey and half bk to Cumbria, Alternator Belt Snapped 8 mile from Burton in Kendal Services and I had no spare. Lesson learnt. Great to meet some new faces. And old friends.