Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post details here of any car related shows, meetings, gatherings etc that you want to share with other users.
Stish704
Donator
Donator
Posts: 351
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:34 pm
Car(s): Capri 2.8 injection special. Weekends only!
Sierra Sapphire- rolling restoration.
Vauxhall Movano- the company vehicle.
Vauxhall Mokka. The wife’s!
Location: Hornchurch, Essex.

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Stish704 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Sorry folks, I can't make it as already booked in at Brands Hatch on the same day. Ford fair?

User avatar
andyd
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
Location: Devon

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by andyd » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Stish704 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:32 pm
Sorry folks, I can't make it as already booked in at Brands Hatch on the same day. Ford fair?
No problem Steve, I've had several shows clash this year too :doh:

:goodluck:

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Jasonmarie » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:57 am

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:27 pm
Jasonmarie wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:21 pm
Yes your right Andrew he is doing the pies with Laser on
As long as he's not doing pie and mash or jellied eels or something! :lol:

Andrew.
Funny they are all my dad’s favourite food . :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

User avatar
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:40 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi
Location: Enfield, London

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Fordoholic Nick » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Hi Andy and everyone else,

Still down in lovely Cornwall but just a last call reminder if anyone else not on this list wants to join us on the forum stand at the 50th at Brooklands we need to give Kris the numbers tomorrow. Am guessing the list is now good to go but as said anyone else please let us know by tomorrow morning.

I will check back here about mid/late morning to see if anyone else wants to join us then the numbers must go off to Kris do he can reserve us the space we need. It was good of him to extend the deadline for us. :)
andyd wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 am
1.Andy D (If dry)
2.Nige (If dry)
3.Andrew (If dry)
4.Nick (If dry)
5.Jason
6.Caprifan Rob
7.Neil
8.John
9.Cosmicbike
10.Peter-S
11.Peter-S +1 (hopefully)
12.Tom
13.Danny
14.Danny +1 (hopefully)
15.Lee
16.Dan
Have been onto Kris letting him know the final number will be sent to him tomorrow. This is gonna be one very special day Chaps :)
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Jasonmarie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:10 pm

So I hope to be back from Surrey by midday Friday and we need to let Kris know anybody eles ?

16 places at the moment ....
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

User avatar
andyd
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
Location: Devon

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by andyd » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:50 am

Fordoholic Nick wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:45 pm
Hi Andy and everyone else,

Still down in lovely Cornwall but just a last call reminder if anyone else not on this list wants to join us on the forum stand at the 50th at Brooklands we need to give Kris the numbers tomorrow. Am guessing the list is now good to go but as said anyone else please let us know by tomorrow morning.

I will check back here about mid/late morning to see if anyone else wants to join us then the numbers must go off to Kris do he can reserve us the space we need. It was good of him to extend the deadline for us. :)
andyd wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 am
1.Andy D (If dry)
2.Nige (If dry)
3.Andrew (If dry)
4.Nick (If dry)
5.Jason
6.Caprifan Rob
7.Neil
8.John
9.Cosmicbike
10.Peter-S
11.Peter-S +1 (hopefully)
12.Tom
13.Danny
14.Danny +1 (hopefully)
15.Lee
16.Dan
Have been onto Kris letting him know the final number will be sent to him tomorrow. This is gonna be one very special day Chaps :)
Book 18 cars Nick to be on the safe side :cheers:

User avatar
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:40 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi
Location: Enfield, London

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Fordoholic Nick » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:39 am

ALL DONE CHAPS.! :)

Just sent our final numbers (18 Capris) off to Kris to reserve our forum space at Brooklands :)
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 12329
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:17 pm

Fordoholic Nick wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:39 am
ALL DONE CHAPS.! :)
Just sent our final numbers (18 Capris) off to Kris to reserve our forum space at Brooklands :)
Cheers Nick!
I'm really looking forward to this event, I can't believe that it's only 8 weeks away.

Andrew.
Image

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Jasonmarie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 pm

8 weeks away that’s the summer holidays over our big bash at Brooklands and then Mot October and winter lay up time . OMG
Where does time go .
Don’t forget plenty of 35ml film Andrew as there may be loads of capris . Also nick start getting in the Rhubarb . Also Mr Steve Will be talking about his new Laser Capri book coming out nextyear .
To help out I will be attending church every Sunday to ask for a nice sunny day also mention about how my mother in law would look bad with wings and better with a Fork .
I did think about getting a Indian red dress as they do rain dancing along with sun dancing but managed to get a woman’s off the shoulder dress in red by mistake have tried you tube with some tips on how to do the dance .
Nick has also sorted out the flypast for peter , and 3 capris Dan is doing a talk on “living with 3 capris “
Think that covers all just the big prize draw that we are all enter in to :cool:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

Cosmicbike
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:47 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 1.6 Laser Resto Project

Re: Brooklands 50th Attendance

Post by Cosmicbike » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm

Fordoholic Nick wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:39 am
ALL DONE CHAPS.! :)

Just sent our final numbers (18 Capris) off to Kris to reserve our forum space at Brooklands :)
Nice, now all I have to do is get her there. Some funny mechanical noises at the moment, me thinks a quick bit of paint then her bum in the air for some fettling..

Post Reply